• Attention: Register today to view CanesInSight Ad-Free for 7 days.

Baez

Liberty City El

Dejazmach
Another reason why I love Baez... He's relentless with his Gaytor bashing.

Our fans should follow suit, I absolutely fuckin hate them got damn Gaytors, their dumb fuckin fans & their bhitch azz punk players.

I hate FSU a lot too, but it's lil different with the gaytors because they are so fuckin scary bruh... The biggest pussys in all of sports.

Just straight up suckas fam, especially that **** ngga Hova, he talks so much **** on Twitter about Miami, on God if I ever catch that clown in public Ima slide on'em!

superman

Redshirt Freshman
giphy-downsized-large.gif

wherrera8

Senior
Banned

Our fans should follow suit, I absolutely ****in hate them got damn Gaytors, their dumb ****in fans & their bhitch azz punk players.

I hate FSU a lot too, but it's lil different with the gaytors because they are so ****in scary bruh... The biggest ****s in all of sports.

Just straight up suckas fam, especially that **** ngga Hova, he talks so much **** on Twitter about Miami, on God if I ever catch that clown in public Ima slide on'em!

Bruh what's gotten into you my dude? You been snappin with no warning lately fam! Lol cracks me up but you good?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Liberty City El

Dejazmach

Our fans should follow suit, I absolutely ****in hate them got damn Gaytors, their dumb ****in fans & their bhitch azz punk players.

I hate FSU a lot too, but it's lil different with the gaytors because they are so ****in scary bruh... The biggest ****s in all of sports.

Bruh what's gotten into you my dude? You been snappin with no warning lately fam! Lol cracks me up but you good?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lol always bro! I've just been amped since we got Lingard & I really can't stand UF! Lol

OriginalCanesCanesCanes

All-ACC (#1 most reproted porster on CIS)
[TWEET]830196657123901440[/TWEET]

Translation: Gators be careful when you cross us.

He ain't playing. He's legit pissed about something.

That roly poly gator-pimping hillbilly, Zach Abolverdi, was squawking on Twitter today that the Miami coaches either started or spread the Homestead rumors to recruits. Of course, he's the only writer saying that. It's a lie by the gator coaches. I'm 100% sure that pig was told that by the turd coaches and never actually confirmed it with recruits.

Last edited: