Baez

Advertisement
Advertisement
Another reason why I love Baez... He's relentless with his Gaytor bashing.

Our fans should follow suit, I absolutely ****** hate them got **** Gaytors, their dumb ****** fans & their bhitch *** punk players.

I hate FSU a lot too, but it's lil different with the gaytors because they are so ****** scary bruh... The biggest pussys in all of sports.

Just straight up suckas fam, especially that **** ngga Hova, he talks so much **** on Twitter about Miami, on God if I ever catch that clown in public Ima slide on'em!

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement

Our fans should follow suit, I absolutely ****in hate them got **** Gaytors, their dumb ****in fans & their bhitch *** punk players.

I hate FSU a lot too, but it's lil different with the gaytors because they are so ****in scary bruh... The biggest ****s in all of sports.

Just straight up suckas fam, especially that **** ngga Hova, he talks so much **** on Twitter about Miami, on God if I ever catch that clown in public Ima slide on'em!

Bruh what's gotten into you my dude? You been snappin with no warning lately fam! Lol cracks me up but you good?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Our fans should follow suit, I absolutely ****in hate them got **** Gaytors, their dumb ****in fans & their bhitch *** punk players.

I hate FSU a lot too, but it's lil different with the gaytors because they are so ****in scary bruh... The biggest ****s in all of sports.

Bruh what's gotten into you my dude? You been snappin with no warning lately fam! Lol cracks me up but you good?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lol always bro! I've just been amped since we got Lingard & I really can't stand UF! Lol

Advertisement
[TWEET]830196657123901440[/TWEET]

Translation: Gators be careful when you cross us.

He ain't playing. He's legit ****ed about something.

That roly poly gator-pimping hillbilly, Zach Abolverdi, was squawking on Twitter today that the Miami coaches either started or spread the Homestead rumors to recruits. Of course, he's the only writer saying that. It's a lie by the gator coaches. I'm 100% sure that pig was told that by the **** coaches and never actually confirmed it with recruits.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back