Badgley

Well he overachieved if you can admit it to yourself. No way I thought he would be in the NFL has long as he has. He will be cut and maybe get one more shot on another squad but even if he doesnt, he won at life. He wasnt an NFL level kicker when he came to UM and he made himself into one.

He should take whatever money he has left, get the **** out of San Diego (he wont be able to afford to live there long term), move to some place with low cost of living and open a gym or a kickers academy and enjoy life.

Advertisement
Y’all are really gonna act like him hitting 80% here was awful? I was not a big Badgley fan when he was here but after watching Baxa for two years I grew to appreciate what he did. He’s not good enough to be an NFL kicker but good for him for cashing those checks.

He’s been awful all year but that last kick was on the play calling. If they get stopped short on 3rd and 2. Badgley probably makes the field goal. He will be released tomorrow or after the season.
while totally true, he needs to knock down the 50 yarder to win it. Thats where you help your team versus your team always having to help you with field position. Otherwise, anybody can do it.

Advertisement
while totally true, he needs to knock down the 50 yarder to win it. Thats where you help your team versus your team always having to help you with field position. Otherwise, anybody can do it.
Agreed. It’s crazy he’s automatic from inside 44 but anything longer and his numbers are abysmal.

Well he overachieved if you can admit it to yourself. No way I thought he would be in the NFL has long as he has. He will be cut and maybe get one more shot on another squad but even if he doesnt, he won at life. He wasnt an NFL level kicker when he came to UM and he made himself into one.

He should take whatever money he has left, get the helll out of San Diego (he wont be able to afford to live there long term), move to some place with low cost of living and open a gym or a kickers academy and enjoy life.
I like your life plan for him. He should open a Crossfit studio for kickers and former kickers only in Youngstown, Ohio or Gary, Indiana. Dude will be livin' like a king!

Advertisement
He has a degree from the University of Miami and made 1.5 million over the last three years. He won't be driving for UPS.
What’s the knock on driving for UPS? It’s a good gig.

And 1.5 mil isn’t enough for the rest of his life unless he goes minimalist, so he’ll be doing something else.

What’s the knock on driving for UPS? It’s a good gig.

And 1.5 mil isn’t enough for the rest of his life unless he goes minimalist, so he’ll be doing something else.
There's not a **** thing wrong with driving for UPS, but it's a tough job. A millionaire with a degree in public relations will probably be looking for something more in that field.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Lynn is horrific. Dude looks lost on the sideline and makes awful decisions.
I watched in awe as he spent an extra 20 seconds (in a critical sub 4 minute part of the game) to call a timeout. Seems like a nice enough guy, but these coaches need basic game management lessons. It's nuts to watch.

He has a degree from the University of Miami and made 1.5 million over the last three years. He won't be driving for UPS.
Whew. Thanks for clearing that up for me. I would hate for him to have to deliver to my two Pitbulls.

Advertisement
Back