Bad Wisconsin Juju in Hecht Today

Kid kinda looks like if Udonis Haslem was a pro football player. Definitely would think he was a teammate of one of the Watts if you didn't know better.

He’s still in high school. Unbelievable. He hasn’t even stopped growing and has not yet had the benefit of a first class college nutrition and training program.

edit: I forgot this guy was a transfer. The point remains the same though. In any event he’s only 19 years old. Holy shlt.

Last edited:
Advertisement
The Pinstripe Bowl loss was especially painful for me. Had to watch it in the freezing cold. We didn’t want to play that day. Even Manny once said the team didn’t take the game seriously…

Advertisement
Advertisement
I knew there was something off about you...GO BROWNS
Hahaha. When I come across the occasional Browns fan (which is infrequent because I'm not often in prisons or drug rehab facilities) I usually just say "Bless your heart. God be with you." because you've suffered soooooo much not only in your sports fandom but in your real lives too based upon where you usually reside. 🤣🤣🤣

Jokes and insults aside, it's going to be a realllll interesting year in the AFC North.

What size Helmet is that kid gonna wear? Look at the bean on that boy!!! That’s a dang size 9 1/2 fitted hat! Lol

How u feeling bout Pickett?
Very conflicted. Like his attitude but not sure he's a long-term answer and fear his ceiling is to be Kirk Cousins. I would've favored taking anything but a QB at 20, rolled with Mitchburgh for a year and then take a QB in next year's Draft if need be.

But I'm hoping I'm wrong. We should easily have a top 5 D next year.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Ok GIF

Hahaha. When I come across the occasional Browns fan (which is infrequent because I'm not often in prisons or drug rehab facilities) I usually just say "Bless your heart. God be with you." because you've suffered soooooo much not only in your sports fandom but in your real lives too based upon where you usually reside. 🤣🤣🤣

Jokes and insults aside, it's going to be a realllll interesting year in the AFC North.
Only city I feel is worse than Cleveland is Cincinnati. But living in either is a Barrell of laughs(liquor coated ones at that) #ravensnation

I like it. I think he’s going to do well in Canada’s offense. Although he’ll have the opportunity, I don’t think he beats out Mitch. Mitch will finally get to play his game in Pittsburgh.
What pray tell is Mitch's game? I think you see a very good semblance of it in Daniel Jones... 1st down 7 yard completion followed by 2 straight 1 yard completions and a fumble on 4th and 1. Seem accurate enough?

Only city I feel is worse than Cleveland is Cincinnati. But living in either is a Barrell of laughs(liquor coated ones at that) #ravensnation
Haha. Spot onnnn. As much **** as I give Cleveland it's still not as bad as Cincy. At least Cleveland is on the water. Cincy has garbage slop they proudly call chili and half their residents are essentially inbred hillbillies from Kentucky.

Advertisement
Back