Bad news guys

[MENTION=8076]apfenny3[/MENTION], hang in there and don't look back. If I've learned one thing over the years, it is to not second guess your reasoned decisions. Get your master's degree and make your self a better student athlete every day. While football will result in great friendships and memories, it isn't the end game (unless you pursue a career in it like coaching or management).

Advertisement
To put things nicely it was a ****ing **** show

I told you to consider the seafood, beach and all-day heroin at Bentley over Drake but nooooooooooo.....

^^^^^Decision making skills of Brad Kaaya^^^^^^

Seriously, hang in there.

Been thinking about that a lot recently lol, hopefully things get better but they haven't treated me the greatest here

Hang in there.
Who knows, maybe the situation will improve.
Just be ready at all times and, worst case scenario, if things don't work out take it as
a Lessons Learned in life.
You will probably laugh at this in a few years.

Thank you I appreciate it

To put things nicely it was a ****ing **** show

I told you to consider the seafood, beach and all-day heroin at Bentley over Drake but nooooooooooo.....

^^^^^Decision making skills of Brad Kaaya^^^^^^

Seriously, hang in there.

Been thinking about that a lot recently lol, hopefully things get better but they haven't treated me the greatest here

Are you at least filling your poon quota?

They haven't seen a crank like this in these parts of the country

[MENTION=8076]apfenny3[/MENTION], hang in there and don't look back. If I've learned one thing over the years, it is to not second guess your reasoned decisions. Get your master's degree and make your self a better student athlete every day. While football will result in great friendships and memories, it isn't the end game (unless you pursue a career in it like coaching or management).

Thanks man just trying to take things one day at a time

Advertisement
Back