Bad news guys

Advertisement
To put things nicely it was a ****ing **** show

I told you to consider the seafood, beach and all-day heroin at Bentley over Drake but nooooooooooo.....

^^^^^Decision making skills of Brad Kaaya^^^^^^

Seriously, hang in there.

Advertisement
I put this up on the EITS on Sunday and it got moved to the Recruiting Board:

https://www.canesinsight.com/thread/drake-watch-austin/121525

Austin is of such high standing, only Moderators get to provide EITS updates about him...Must be the crank.

Too bad the Dayton game is in Des Moines; I was ready to go down to the stadium at UD to watch Austin tear it up.

**** that sux wish I'd have caught it.

Which douchenozzle mod did that?

the rb for South Dakota is from my hood...Michael Frederick. In fact they have 3 s.fla rbs with one being MNW rb from Last year Kai Henry. They obviously aint with the sh*ts lol

Austin is of such high standing, only Moderators get to provide EITS updates about him...Must be the crank.

Too bad the Dayton game is in Des Moines; I was ready to go down to the stadium at UD to watch Austin tear it up.

I was thinking the exact same thing. I'm in Columbus so it would've been a short trip.

Advertisement

Wasn't me, must have been one of the mods who gets paid the big bucks.

I told you to consider the seafood, beach and all-day heroin at Bentley over Drake but nooooooooooo.....

Been thinking about that a lot recently lol, hopefully things get better but they haven't treated me the greatest here

****, that sucks. Want me to rough them up? Want Chise to bust some cranks? (not sure what that means)

Been thinking about that a lot recently lol, hopefully things get better but they haven't treated me the greatest here

****, that sucks. Want me to rough them up? Want Chise to bust some cranks? (not sure what that means)

haha that would be appreciated

Advertisement

Wasn't me, must have been one of the mods who gets paid the big bucks.

not me either . . . I dont get the big bucks. Got to get the band quota going . . .

WTf is going on here? What am I missing?

apfenny3 played for the 'Canes last year and was gracious enough to post on CIS and take questions...His was of the most epic threads in CIS history IMHO.

We have been keeping up with his career and his new team, the Drake Bulldogs. A lot of CIS posters have a desire to see him succeed, so we are keeping up on his career and updating news as the internet will allow.

To be continued...

Advertisement

Hang in there.
Who knows, maybe the situation will improve.
Just be ready at all times and, worst case scenario, if things don't work out take it as
a Lessons Learned in life.
You will probably laugh at this in a few years.

Hang in there.
Who knows, maybe the situation will improve.
Just be ready at all times and, worst case scenario, if things don't work out take it as
a Lessons Learned in life.
You will probably laugh at this in a few years.

Great words, [MENTION=608]MedleyCane[/MENTION]

Are you at least filling your poon quota?

Advertisement
Back