Bad news coming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Any suspension to the two-deep secondary, starting LBs or starting OL would be devastating followed by interior DL.

Why do y’all have to post “is it Jeff Thomas” in every thread. Has he ever been suspended in any game? No

For me it's just that he is so dynamic running routes and such a big threat deep that he is the biggest game changer on offense. No relation to the leaving the team and almost transferring stuff.

Advertisement
Has to be Nigel entering the portal. Guess he can't handle the pressure and we don't need weakness

Advertisement
Someone posted a thread on 247 two hours ago about "Rumors about something going...". It was mostly a thread about Bethel, but it seemed to allude to something more serious.

I'm not a big Twitter guy, but there doesn't seem to be anything on his account that indicates he's a real insider. He definitely could be, but none of his posts going back awhile show he's got inside information or anything. Will be interesting to see what comes of this.

Nobody knows anything and no matter what you read, until it's confirmed by a reliable source, it's pure conjecture. Don't work yourselves up into a panic for nothing.

Any suspension to the two-deep secondary, starting LBs or starting OL would be devastating followed by interior DL.

Whelp whatever the suspension (if that’s what it is) seems like the coaches would have known a week ago or so already and are probably already accounting for it in practice, like playing a player in other positions to prepare. That would be my guess

Advertisement
1565992260254.png

Advertisement
Someone posted a thread on 247 two hours ago about "Rumors about something going...". It was mostly a thread about Bethel, but it seemed to allude to something more serious.

I'm not a big Twitter guy, but there doesn't seem to be anything on his account that indicates he's a real insider. He definitely could be, but none of his posts going back awhile show he's got inside information or anything. Will be interesting to see what comes of this.
He was referring to the cane shades tweet that said something was brewing, and then like 5 minutes later Nigel bethel announced he was transferring

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back