Bad news coming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Someone posted a thread on 247 two hours ago about "Rumors about something going...". It was mostly a thread about Bethel, but it seemed to allude to something more serious.

I'm not a big Twitter guy, but there doesn't seem to be anything on his account that indicates he's a real insider. He definitely could be, but none of his posts going back awhile show he's got inside information or anything. Will be interesting to see what comes of this.
He used to be Footballville or something along that lines and he’s pretty connected to the area/program.

Advertisement
Advertisement
He used to be Footballville or something along that lines and he’s pretty connected to the area/program.
Ah, I see. I'm not on Twitter so didn't know. Just looked to see if he posted any insider like stuff in the past few weeks. Now I'm more concerned.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Ah, I see. I'm not on Twitter so didn't know. Just looked to see if he posted any insider like stuff in the past few weeks. Now I'm more concerned.
Yeah idk why he’s on a new Twitter now so I get why you wouldn’t think he’d be connected and etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back