Bad Decisions

They made the wrong decision for whatever reason(s) and that’s something they’ll have to live. This should be a cautionary tale for any Jr thinking they should go pro when they aren’t a top 2 pick (RBs excluded).

Advertisement
“People want the jewelry, the big rings, the cars, the house and all that,” the 31-year-old lineman told WLUK-TV in a recent interview about the franchises. “I told a lot of the other guys, ‘Man, put some money to the side.’ You’ve got to make two to three other ways of income that doesn’t have to do anything with your main job." - Ricky Jean-Francois (Carol City)

Exactly. Ulysses Bridgeman was never an all star or anything in the NBA, but he is the richest NBA player after Jordan with 600 mil after he turned a few Wendys into 160 Wendys and 118 Chilis.

Junior Bridgeman Net Worth

When the NCAA stops exploiting athletes, so that men in suits and coaches can makes billions off their labor, perhaps they'll stay in school to make better "decisions.

Absolutely. Ban the NCAA, stop giving out scholarships it only leads to exploitation by men in suits and coaches that make billions off their labor. Without this pipeline for exploitation perhaps they will stay in school and make better decisions.

Meanwhile, I'm am looking forward to the opening of the annual exploitation season, GO CANES!

Absolutely. Ban the NCAA, stop giving out scholarships it only leads to exploitation by men in suits and coaches that make billions off their labor. Without this pipeline for exploitation perhaps they will stay in school and make better decisions.

Meanwhile, I'm am looking forward to the opening of the annual exploitation season, GO CANES!

Agree. Most Hospitality majors who graduate top of their class would stand to make millions at their first job without endangering their minds and their souls.

The higher your drafted the better your chances are of sticking since they have more invested in you so they have more patience. Michael Jackson and Jaquan will Be the model of sticking another year and making money for yourself.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back