Back in the day, Jimmy Johnson bullied Janice Joplin

Martycane

Sophomore
A new book -- "Janice: Her Life and Her Music" -- says back in Port Arthur Jimmy...
-- Made her life miserable
-- Nicknamed her "Beats Weeds" in a reference to her pubic hair
-- He and his crew allegedly groped her and spread rumors about her sexual activities

(In his own memoir, he said he didn't like her because "she ran with the beatnik crowd.")

Still love ya, Jimmy, but come on...

https://pagesix.com/2019/10/16/ex-c...son-bullied-janis-joplin-in-high-school-book/

Last edited:
Advertisement
A new book -- "Janice: Her Life and Her Music" -- says back in Port Arthur Jimmy...
-- Nicknamed her "Beats Weeds" in a reference to her public hair
-- He and his crew allegedly groped her and spread rumors about her sexual activities

(In his own memoir, he said he didn't like her because "she ran with the beatnik crowd.")

https://pagesix.com/2019/10/16/ex-c...son-bullied-janis-joplin-in-high-school-book/

I think it was in reference to her private hair, not her public hair

Advertisement
-- Nicknamed her "Beats Weeds" in a reference to her pubic hair

Janis Joplin has been dead for almost 50 years. Some biographer is making these claims, probably just because she figures it’ll sell books.

Johnson could probably sue the author if he seriously cared.

Advertisement
The era of retroactive justice & fake outrage smfh...

And what exactly do they want us to do with this information, that probably isn't true & is more than likely a completely twisted recount of what actually happened.

Should we dig her up & ask her dead skeleton if this is true? Should we hold a seance with her spirit in the after life to see if she can corroborate this story???

GTFOH with this horsesh*t to whoever decided to write that in a book.

And I've got nothing against Joplin, she was a phenomenal singer & great talent, a legend in her era of music, but she passed away a long long time ago & this is ridiculous trying to throw that on Jimmy... 60 years later.

Advertisement
Eh? Never banned anyone since this site was founded. Not my role around here.
1571292117128.gif

If Jimmy doesn't like the *****. I don't like her either. Fvk her! Jimmy should have smacked the ***** around with his **** and allowed the 87 canes to run a train on the ho.

Never mind the last part. Just looked her up and thought she was a dude none of the 87 canes would touch that with a 9 foot poll. I doubt Jimmy smashed that either. If by "groped" they meant smacked and told to GTFO anytime she came anywhere near the football team, I believe that.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back