2028 Baby Gronk Commit Watch

Advertisement
Advertisement
delete this sh*t...kid gonna be a youtube streamer not a football player in a year o r 2 lol
yeah, this dude's dad seems to be living his life through his son. I am all for father's promoting their sons and i think baby gronk got his first big social media following after doing something with Olivia Dunn from LSU and I am sure the dad made that happen so good for him making cash but I do have an issue with the dad profiting off his kid and now when the kid is 20 all that money is likely to be gone.

**** the real Gronk doesnt even like Baby Gronk see the below snippet from an article a year or two ago:

When asked about Baby Gronk by Lewan, Gronkowski let on that one of his brothers had asked him about the child several weeks ago. And in saying so, he shared that the Gronkowski family had been continually pestered by the child's father, Juan San Miguel.

"My brother told me -- I was like 'Yo, did you see Baby Gronk yet?' He goes, 'Did I see him? His dad f--kin' hit me up 500 times already,'" Gronkowski said. "He goes 'Don't do anything with him. The dad is so annoying.' ... It's to the point where it's awkward. It's too far."

Advertisement
yeah, this dude's dad seems to be living his life through his son. I am all for father's promoting their sons and i think baby gronk got his first big social media following after doing something with Olivia Dunn from LSU and I am sure the dad made that happen so good for him making cash but I do have an issue with the dad profiting off his kid and now when the kid is 20 all that money is likely to be gone.

**** the real Gronk doesnt even like Baby Gronk see the below snippet from an article a year or two ago:

When asked about Baby Gronk by Lewan, Gronkowski let on that one of his brothers had asked him about the child several weeks ago. And in saying so, he shared that the Gronkowski family had been continually pestered by the child's father, Juan San Miguel.

"My brother told me -- I was like 'Yo, did you see Baby Gronk yet?' He goes, 'Did I see him? His dad f--kin' hit me up 500 times already,'" Gronkowski said. "He goes 'Don't do anything with him. The dad is so annoying.' ... It's to the point where it's awkward. It's too far."
Woah u know way too much much my boy

Advertisement
NAW HE IS RIGHT.....

Its like an extreme dad living through his son...u cant avid online if u follow anything football related as the dad is always trying to make the kid go viral.

Hes talking bout the kid is on "official" visits and all type of stupid stuff....
Never heard of this kid till this post idk care who his dad his or what his dad's doing with a what 14 yo kid lol

Advertisement
I been reading about this kid. His dad is an *******. I don't really have much else to share. Hope it works out for the kid.

Advertisement
Back