B2G Sports 7-on-7

Advertisement
Stampini on commit Spence:

Not a fan of the release Miami commit Emonee Spence gets off the LOS. Duck footed, not explosive & a ton of wasted steps. Tap dances at the LOS and goes no where. Possession guy in college and that's it.

I agree but the guy produces, my only concern is now it is a numbers thing regarding the WR position, offering spence was not smart from a numbers standpoint

Advertisement

Not a fan of the release Miami commit Emonee Spence gets off the LOS. Duck footed, not explosive & a ton of wasted steps. Tap dances at the LOS and goes no where. Possession guy in college and that's it.

If only there was a way to teach a kid proper technique.

Allen Hurns was a possession guy. I'll have no problem if he turns out to be another Hurns.

Allen Hurns was a possession guy. I'll have no problem if he turns out to be another Hurns.

Allen Hurns was nothing too flashy but made plays aaaaaaaaallllllllll day. Give me a team full of Allen Hurns and ill see a future title again

Allen Hurns was nothing too flashy but made plays aaaaaaaaallllllllll day. Give me a team full of Allen Hurns and ill see a future title again

Exactly. People throw around the term possession guy likes it's a bad thing. You need WRs that understand game situations, know how to get open and catch the ball. Plenty of all time greats were possession guys

Advertisement
Miami was built on the Dline not the the WR's sorry but it's the big boys that put UM on the map. We need get back to bring in and turning loose War Daddy types that hate everyone. Then sprinkle in the speed guys, because you can run for a TD if your QB is sacked or pressured. And your Running back can't have a 100yd day if he is getting hit in the back field for a loss an almost every play.

Go Canes

Advertisement
Miami was built on the Dline not the the WR's sorry but it's the big boys that put UM on the map. We need get back to bring in and turning loose War Daddy types that hate everyone. Then sprinkle in the speed guys, because you can run for a TD if your QB is sacked or pressured. And your Running back can't have a 100yd day if he is getting hit in the back field for a loss an almost every play.

Go Canes

This probably explains your facination to unser the radar DTs

Santana moss, andre johnson, reggie wayne, michael irvin might disagree with you

Nash Williams ‏@NashSports 5h
2015 Miramar CB and FSU commit Tyrek Cole repping The "U". pic.twitter.com/5ZfixudXnq

Dont always look into clothing but he did wear this

Last edited:

Santana moss, andre johnson, reggie wayne, michael irvin might disagree with you

we had Laron Byrd, Lamar Miller, Leonard Hankerson, Jimmy Graham, Travis Benjamin, and Mike James all here at the same time.

these are skilled offensive players who are in the NFL currently.

during this time period, we sent 0 defensive linemen to the NFL.

Advertisement
5ZfixudXnq

Dont always look into clothing but he did wear this

Nice find. Here's the pic with the img tag.

Tyrek Cole at today's 7-on-7s:

BiOUhi0CcAA92LM.jpg

we had Laron Byrd, Lamar Miller, Leonard Hankerson, Jimmy Graham, Travis Benjamin, and Mike James all here at the same time.

7.png

86.jpg

87.jpg

88.jpg

At LB we also had Sean Spence, Colin McCarthy, Darryl Sharpton, and Arthur Brown.

Last edited:

7.png

86.jpg

87.jpg

88.jpg

At LB we also had Sean Spence, Colin McCarthy, Darryl Sharpton, and Arthur Brown.

Almost 2 d line PRO BOWLERS so it isnt like we are doing absolutely nothing there

Advertisement
Back