B2G Sports 7-on-7

Auburn offered Spence.

Can't be too bad.

Experts on passing the ball.

Malzhan actually is an expert at passing the ball. He just chose to run more with Auburn this year because that was the strength of the offense. Malzhan tailors his offense to his players.

So I am very happy with any offensive player offered by Auburn as should we all be.

Advertisement
Auburn offered Spence.

Can't be too bad.

Malzhan actually is an expert at passing the ball. He just chose to run more with Auburn this year because that was the strength of the offense. Malzhan tailors his offense to his players.

So I am very happy with any offensive player offered by Auburn as should we all be.

Really excited to see future evolutions (which would likely be reverting back to his original ways) of Malzahn's offense at Auburn. I actually think a "distributor" (like Sean White) will be fun to watch in his system. Malzahn is an expert at stretching holes in a defense. An accurate passer will make his offense push the ball down the field with equal efficiency as we currently see, but possibly in bigger chunks. If so, that's fun and helpful to game of football.

Auburn offered Spence.

Can't be too bad.

Really excited to see future evolutions (which would likely be reverting back to his original ways) of Malzahn's offense at Auburn. I actually think a "distributor" (like Sean White) will be fun to watch in his system. Malzahn is an expert at stretching holes in a defense. An accurate passer will make his offense push the ball down the field with equal efficiency as we currently see, but possibly in bigger chunks. If so, that's fun and helpful to game of football.

Is White athletic enough though to keep the threat of the read option alive?

Advertisement
Back