Azareyeh Thomas '22 4* CB

Advertisement
UF & GTech are in the lead with Clemson being a 3rd option as well, but not likely.

UF for obvious reasons (he’s a kid from the panhandle) & GTech because his older brother Juanyeh plays Safety for them. He also already has 2 of his OV’s scheduled to UF & GTech in June.

I was about to say GT?!? But that makes sense with his kinfolk being there. Kid is a freak athlete and I’d put him up there with any DB in the state talent wise. Ah well.

UF & GTech are in the lead with Clemson being a 3rd option as well, but not likely.

UF for obvious reasons (he’s a kid from the panhandle) & GTech because his older brother Juanyeh plays Safety for them. He also already has 2 of his OV’s scheduled to UF & GTech in June.
If he’s from the panhandle, not sure why UiF is obvious more so than FSU.

Advertisement
I would argue Tebow from Nease, but overall college and professional career it’s Emmit
I generally consider Tebow more a son of Santos City, Philippines. He was born in the Philippines, but more importantly, he was spiritually born there while helping circumcise young boys.

Advertisement
Emmit had a better college career then Tebow?
Tebow easily had the better college football career. I was answering someone who claimed that Emmit was the greatest **** ever. I think the best ever **** was Tebow followed by spurrier personally. My number three would be Smith. Emmit had the greatest football career of them all, by a country mile. Nineteen years of college and professional football, capped by a gold jacket isn’t up for debate.

Tebow easily had the better college football career. I was answering someone who claimed that Emmit was the greatest **** ever. I think the best ever **** was Tebow followed by spurrier personally. My number three would be Smith. Emmit had the greatest football career of them all, by a country mile. Nineteen years of college and professional football, capped by a gold jacket isn’t up for debate.
Fred Taylor had a good career too, the only two gators i respect.

Advertisement
Pat definitely pushes kids to the SEC. He’s currently pushing Jones Jr to Bama as well. It’s not even like he’s a great coach either. He wasn’t like Rumph who was working with kids locally or anything of that nature. His success is off name alone.

Always remember the Greatest **** Ever is a Pensacola native...

I got your panhandle Gator's right here, being their best selves!
il_794xN.2700662030_4m6u.jpg

Go Canes

I got your panhandle Gator's right here, being their best selves!
il_794xN.2700662030_4m6u.jpg

Go Canes
Dam Paranos: Where can I get me a pair, size 13 Wide? I have never seen anything like those dead gator shoes. Serious question, no BS. Can you post an internet link? Thanks.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back