• Attention: Register today to view CanesInSight Ad-Free for 7 days.

Azareyeh Thomas '22 4* CB

Liberty City El

Dejazmach
UF & GTech are in the lead with Clemson being a 3rd option as well, but not likely.

UF for obvious reasons (he’s a kid from the panhandle) & GTech because his older brother Juanyeh plays Safety for them. He also already has 2 of his OV’s scheduled to UF & GTech in June.

RVACane

Maude. Gone. Rogue.
UF & GTech are in the lead with Clemson being a 3rd option as well, but not likely.

UF for obvious reasons (he’s a kid from the panhandle) & GTech because his older brother Juanyeh plays Safety for them. He also already has 2 of his OV’s scheduled to UF & GTech in June.
If he’s from the panhandle, not sure why UiF is obvious more so than FSU.

No_Fly_Zone

Not a scientist or engineer
I would argue Tebow from Nease, but overall college and professional career it’s Emmit
I generally consider Tebow more a son of Santos City, Philippines. He was born in the Philippines, but more importantly, he was spiritually born there while helping circumcise young boys.

Boarcane

🙌
Emmit had a better college career then Tebow?
Tebow easily had the better college football career. I was answering someone who claimed that Emmit was the greatest turd ever. I think the best ever turd was Tebow followed by spurrier personally. My number three would be Smith. Emmit had the greatest football career of them all, by a country mile. Nineteen years of college and professional football, capped by a gold jacket isn’t up for debate.

CFLCane

Junior
Tebow easily had the better college football career. I was answering someone who claimed that Emmit was the greatest turd ever. I think the best ever turd was Tebow followed by spurrier personally. My number three would be Smith. Emmit had the greatest football career of them all, by a country mile. Nineteen years of college and professional football, capped by a gold jacket isn’t up for debate.
Fred Taylor had a good career too, the only two gators i respect.

Zbrod95

Fire Manny Mamaguebo
Pat definitely pushes kids to the SEC. He’s currently pushing Jones Jr to Bama as well. It’s not even like he’s a great coach either. He wasn’t like Rumph who was working with kids locally or anything of that nature. His success is off name alone.

Paranos

All-ACC
Always remember the Greatest Turd Ever is a Pensacola native...

I got your panhandle Gator's right here, being their best selves!
il_794xN.2700662030_4m6u.jpg

Go Canes

NDE

Sophomore
I got your panhandle Gator's right here, being their best selves!
il_794xN.2700662030_4m6u.jpg

Go Canes
Dam Paranos: Where can I get me a pair, size 13 Wide? I have never seen anything like those dead gator shoes. Serious question, no BS. Can you post an internet link? Thanks.

Paranos

All-ACC
Dam Paranos: Where can I get me a pair, size 13 Wide? I have never seen anything like those dead gator shoes. Serious question, no BS. Can you post an internet link? Thanks.

Go Canes

NDE

Sophomore

Go Canes
Coming through my big friend. Thanks. Now everytime I cross the Broward Mason-Dixie Line I will be strutting my dead Gator Shoes. Thanks.