Ayobami Tifase 2023 DT as a UM Recuit

Advertisement
my god you Butch people are never going to give it a rest huh? it's been 15 years since Butch was involved in high level college football, we have a real coach now, can we pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease move on with our lives

Choke on it.

Diagnosticians NEVER lose it. We're not asking him to run a 4.2 Forty.

Ahhhh nope, that is a crap shoot at best trying to build up a nose tackle body, it also takes a certain personality to want to play NT. I prefer the ready made types like 6'6" 350+lbs 2023 NT Jamaal Jarrett from Greenboro, NC.

Go Canes

I’m sold!!!!🤩🤩🤩 A Behemoth!!!

my god you Butch people are never going to give it a rest huh? it's been 15 years since Butch was involved in high level college football, we have a real coach now, can we pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease move on with our lives
Butch was the real deal ray! Never will I forget the man that rescued the U. If not because we got ****ed over we should have had a 3peat during that timeframe. Oh man what could have been if Butch didn’t get greedy and left to the NFL.😌(what are dreams for)

Advertisement
So far Ayomabi has OV's set up to VA Tech , FSU, and Arkansas for the first part of June.

Go Canes

I don’t want him to be under the radar until he can prove he can stay under the radar

tennis wtf GIF by Nike
Post of the Year right there.

Advertisement
That's some serious weight for a taller player.

Go Canes

Not bad , I wish he’d break parallel at the bottom then drive up.
He cut himself short, not picking on him but he’ll be stuck since his thigh muscles aren’t there yet.

His partner/ trainer should catch this and drop at least 50 pounds off this squat and work heavy triples and make another attempt in (2) months then he’ll explode that 620 for sure.

Also keep written records of training good and bad all dated.

An experienced trainer catches these things.

Great kid would be a huge GET

GOCANES

He cut himself short, not picking on him but he’ll be stuck since his thigh muscles aren’t there yet.

His partner/ trainer should catch this and drop at least 50 pounds off this squat and work heavy triples and make another attempt in (2) months then he’ll explode that 620 for sure.

GOCANES
Definitely impressive for him to move the weight at all independently but you're right, needs to go lighter, he'll reach that weight soon enough.

GOCANES
This was in April, so he appears to have been training properly but cheated on his form for his max weight attempt in May.

Go Canes

Not to be that guy but he didn't come close to doing a single squat in any of those videos. I would encourage him not to post that **** if i was the coach. Going that extra bit to parallel will greatly reduce the weight he's using.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I’m glad I never have to worry about signing guys that are Paranos specials. No offense Paranos.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back