Ayobami Tifase 2023 DT as a UM Recuit

Paranos

All-ACC
Ayobami Tifase 2023 DT (who reclassified from class of 2022) out of Maryland has recieved an offer from the staff. The 6'4" 300lbs recruit is considered under the radar currently despite having offers from UM, FSU, Vatech, and U of L so he will start popping up on P5 recruiting boards soon I suspect.

Ayomabi is in red

Go Canes

Last edited:
Advertisement
I don’t want him to be under the radar until he can prove he can stay under the radar

tennis wtf GIF by Nike

Ayobami Tifase 2023 DT (who reclassified from class of 2022) out of Maryland has recieved an offer from the staff. The 6'4" 300lbs recruit is considered under the radar currently despite having offers from UM, FSU, Vatech, and U of L so he will start popping up on P5 recruiting boards soon I suspect.

Ayomabi is in red

Go Canes

Quick off the ball! Plus I love kids who know you have to work hard and are committed to do so.

Advertisement
You need to get your share of top rated players. The DL is a real battle especially inside as there are just not that many just walking around. That's where your evaluation comes in, and then development. That's the part of the program im excited to see take off.

Talking about that, i would love to see Mario bring in Butch as a DL analyst/scout. Just do that. That man knows DL talent and development. And Mario is from that school. So we need our star players, but we also need the player who develop late, to actually develop and the trenches is a key area for that.

Advertisement
Was going to ask the same thing. I can't remember a kid reclassifying backwards. Isn't that just failing a grade? Did he not qualify for graduation?
Yeah I didn’t want to assume but it’s just odd

You need to get your share of top rated players. The DL is a real battle especially inside as there are just not that many just walking around. That's where your evaluation comes in, and then development. That's the part of the program im excited to see take off.

Talking about that, i would love to see Mario bring in Butch as a DL analyst/scout. Just do that. That man knows DL talent and development. And Mario is from that school. So we need our star players, but we also need the player who develop late, to actually develop and the trenches is a key area for that.

This. If Butch Davis did ONE thing very, very well - it was scouting, sniffing out, and recruiting top, top talent - regardless of star power.

Advertisement
my god you Butch people are never going to give it a rest huh? it's been 15 years since Butch was involved in high level college football, we have a real coach now, can we pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease move on with our lives
If he is just scouting DL players. He still can do that. U acting like he coming in to be a coach or coordinators. Chill. That man knows DL talent regardless of star rating.

Advertisement

Ayomabi is in red

Go Canes

The DUDE on the right , I want 30 more pounds on him put him on the nose .

His mission is to CLOG and take up space.

No tackles or sack just CLOG so LB’s can feed

DONE

GOCANES

DONE

GOCANES
I bet Darius Smith really got your blood flowing with his stellar play at Miami huh?

DONE

GOCANES

Ahhhh nope, that is a crap shoot at best trying to build up a nose tackle body, it also takes a certain personality to want to play NT. I prefer the ready made types like 6'6" 350+lbs 2023 NT Jamaal Jarrett from Greenboro, NC.

Go Canes

Advertisement
Back