Ayo wtf happened to LCE?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
he’s still around on the basketball page - just took the easy way out and quit til the product on the field is acceptable. Probably the smart move.

As for the rest of us…

South Park Crypto GIF by Chubbiverse
You’re another slurper. Been slurping Wario’s shaft all season long. You should be ashamed of yourself.

You’re the @$$hole that caused him to leave after attacking him unfairly.

Not only are you a fake insider, but you always come off as mad jealous of others that are way more knowledgeable than you about football, and that’s a fact.
Attacked him? I made 2 posts to him when he tried to act holier than thou to another poster. Other than that I don’t even associate with him.

Careful where you tread. A lot of my old receipts have been bumped lately going back to Jordan Travis.

Be ashamed if more got bumped and showed you how little some people know.

You’re another slurper. Been slurping Wario’s shaft all season long. You should be ashamed of yourself.
Lol I’m just a realist you sack-sucking tard. I wanted Kiffin over Mario but I didn’t have unrealistic expectations. As the season went on and the glaring problems were revealed via the OC and roster, it became apparent this season was lost. You want to run off a coach that built a program at Oregon after one season based on one horrific OC hire. One that he’s attempting to change immediately.

Perhaps you want to bring back your buddy Manny to be buddy buddy with all the players.

We’ll see what happens next year. You can cry like the infant you are, because he’s not going anywhere for a few years. Either deal with it and hope he makes the right hires, or kick rocks and go root for another team c^nt.

@sccane92 say it with your chest p^ssy

Attacked him? I made 2 posts to him when he tried to act holier than thou to another poster. Other than that I don’t even associate with him.
Lol I’m just a realist you sack-sucking tard. I wanted Kiffin over Mario but I didn’t have unrealistic expectations. As the season went on and the glaring problems were revealed via the OC and roster, it became apparent this season was lost. You want to run off a coach that built a program at Oregon after one season based on one horrific OC hire. One that he’s attempting to change immediately.

Perhaps you want to bring back your buddy Manny to be buddy buddy with all the players.

We’ll see what happens next year. You can cry like the infant you are, because he’s not going anywhere for a few years. Either deal with it and hope he makes the right hires, or kick rocks and go root for another team c^nt.
Mamame la pinga, lama huevo!

You’ve been blaming the players all season long. Saying we have no talent. You’re blinder than the 3 Blind Mice.

The one that has to kick rocks is you, not me. I love the Canes, and want to see them win. I won’t stand for this ****, and have the stones to call it out.

You, on the other hand, are like the rats that followed the Pied Piper to their doom. Dumb as a box of rocks.

Advertisement

You’ve been blaming the players all season long. Saying we have no talent. You’re blinder than the 3 Blind Mice.

The one that has to kick rocks is you, not me. I love the Canes, and want to see them win. I won’t stand for this ****, and have the stones to call it out.

You, on the other hand, are like the rats that followed the Pied Piper to their doom. Dumb as a box of rocks.
Lol you idiot, I’ve been saying it’s both. You’re the one that says it’s only the coaches.

Apparently hoping a guy makes chances and not wanting to fire him after year one means I’m a slurper. This program’s “fans” are almost as bad as the program itself.

You know what’s funny about all this ****?

The 2 best players on that field today were my guys

Akeem Mesidor and Izzy Abanikanda

Keep talking though. It’s going to make for a great bump.

Advertisement
Lol you idiot, I’ve been saying it’s both. You’re the one that says it’s only the coaches.
You’re a ****** liar. You only started calling out the corches a couple of weeks ago, after being in their shaft all season long.

I’ve been saying all season long that we don’t have the best roster in the nation, but that our players are good enough to beat MTSU, Duke, Pitt, and win at least 7 or 8 games.

I’m perfectly fine, minding my own business.

Idk wtf yall want from me, but I promise you whatever it is you’re not gonna get it.

Why do yall care so much anyway? For a person who’s as wrong as much as I am yall should be happy.

Just move on & find someone else.
Once you open Pandoras box it doesn't close. Nobody is right 100% of the time or even close the loons that expect that or attempt to hold someone accountable should be blocked. I like the info and reasonable football perspective. This is a football message board i could care less about the i told you so's.

You’re a ****** liar. You only started calling out the corches a couple of weeks ago, after being in their shaft all season long.

I’ve been saying all season long that we don’t have the best roster in the nation, but that our players are good enough to beat MTSU, Duke, Pitt, and win at least 7 or 8 games.
Been calling for Gattis since MTSU you blind pigmy, go check the receipts. Gave him a semi pass for A&M, so ok - I was one game late.

He’s gone with Ponce so it doesn’t matter anyways.

Advertisement

Apparently hoping a guy makes chances and not wanting to fire him after year one means I’m a slurper. This program’s “fans” are almost as bad as the program itself.
We all have. Then you have these fringe lunatics…

Advertisement
You’re the @$$hole that caused him to leave after attacking him unfairly.

Not only are you a fake insider, but you always come off as mad jealous of others that are way more knowledgeable than you about football, and that’s a fact.
Wow!!

You know what’s funny about all this ****?

The 2 best players on that field today were my guys

Akeem Mesidor and Izzy Abanikanda

Keep talking though. It’s going to make for a great bump.
Man, you’re a real busta. This team looked 80,000 times better last season, and that was with Danny Miaz.

Talkin’ mad **** for a dude that’s defended Wario tirelessly and led the narrative that our players suck.

I’m perfectly fine, minding my own business.

Idk wtf yall want from me, but I promise you whatever it is you’re not gonna get it.

Why do yall care so much anyway? For a person who’s as wrong as much as I am yall should be happy.

Just move on & find someone else.
Can We count on you to help keep the coaching carousel thread going?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back