Ayo wtf happened to LCE?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement

Stories From The Bunkhouse GIF by Yellowstone

Advertisement
I’m perfectly fine, minding my own business.

Idk wtf yall want from me, but I promise you whatever it is you’re not gonna get it.

Why do yall care so much anyway? For a person who’s as wrong as much as I am yall should be happy.

Just move on & find someone else.

I’m perfectly fine, minding my own business.

Idk wtf yall want from me, but I promise you whatever it is you’re not gonna get it.

Why do yall care so much anyway? For a person who’s as wrong as much as I am yall should be happy.

Just move on & find someone else.
See you over at the bball board

Advertisement
I think he got tired of arguing with the ****** who use the same excuse over and over "It's the bad culture, bro" to shift the blame off the coaching staff. I should have done the same, but

Chris Farley Reaction GIF
Lol yea of course he did or he had to admit he’s a **** evaluator which he was.

If your rep was built on the dudes Manny recruited and you put your stamp on them you’d say that too.

Advertisement
Good for him he made the right call getting out of dodge tbh it’s exhausting
Broo its insane, watch a great day of college football then our game comes on and its like you have to drag people to go to games and its like I dont want to go somewhere for 4 hours to watch us suck and be bored on offense.. dammmmm

I know he's not the beacon of light he used to be under Manny but why can't I tag LCE? Dont tell me i missed another retirement ceremony. Bring back the greats.
He got tired of being attacked and insulted by @$$holes that refuse to see the abomination that is now Canes football under the leadership of one Wario Cristobal.

Dude was right on when he warned everyone before the season of the the crap offense that we were likely to witness. But, as is typical of CiS corch slurpers, the truth is too much for some to handle. He was insulted of being buddies with players on the team, and defending them, which is a crock of ****. He’s always kept it 💯.

One guy in particular that has been licking Mario’s shaft this entire season attacked him pretty badly, and he hasn’t been back on here since.

I hope that the mods are happy. We lost probably the best poster on this site because nothing was done about it. Obviously saying that Wario is a fraud and a hack isn’t to be allowed or tolerated by some of the same slurpers that slurp every corch that we hire, it never fails to happen. Corch after corch. Same ****, different year.

Advertisement
Lol yea of course he did or he had to admit he’s a **** evaluator which he was.

If your rep was built on the dudes Manny recruited and you put your stamp on them you’d say that too.
You’re the @$$hole that caused him to leave after attacking him unfairly.

Not only are you a fake insider, but you always come off as mad jealous of others that are way more knowledgeable than you about football, and that’s a fact.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back