AYE ANY OF YALL EVER BEEN

My Mother was born in Calabria, about 200 miles South of Lake Como....
My grandmother was from Calabria . On my dad's side they were from Avalino. My uncle parachuted on top of the 16th Panzer Division at Avalino with the 509th Parachute Infantry Bn. to relieve the Salerno Beachhead. No ****, oo it up. I met one of his friends who landed right in amongst a group of German tanks in their night time position, they just tackled him and took him prisoner. https://www.historynet.com/the-darkest-valley-paratroopers-in-italy/

Advertisement
TO LAKE COMO ? THIS LIL BIH FINA PAY FA DA **** SO I'M GOING **** IT.......

ION KNOW WHERE DA F.U.C.K DATS AT BUT SHE BEEN BEGGING A ***** FOR YEARS SO I'M FINA GO.

WHERE THE F.U.C.K IS THAT I KNOW IT AIN'T AMERICA AND ONLINE DON'T TELL YOU WHAT'S REALLY GOOD SO ION TRUST THAT ****...

I KNOW ONE OF YOU CRAZY MUTHAF.UC.KAS DONE B2B THERE BEFORE YALL TELL A ***** WHAT THE BEAT IS.

They have a pool, and a pond. The pond would be good for you.

TO LAKE COMO ? THIS LIL BIH FINA PAY FA DA **** SO I'M GOING **** IT.......

ION KNOW WHERE DA F.U.C.K DATS AT BUT SHE BEEN BEGGING A ***** FOR YEARS SO I'M FINA GO.

WHERE THE F.U.C.K IS THAT I KNOW IT AIN'T AMERICA AND ONLINE DON'T TELL YOU WHAT'S REALLY GOOD SO ION TRUST THAT ****...

I KNOW ONE OF YOU CRAZY MUTHAF.UC.KAS DONE B2B THERE BEFORE YALL TELL A ***** WHAT THE BEAT IS.
If it's the one in Italy I dunno bruh....sopranos may body u there. At least start one more thread from the trunk u going to be in so we can say our goodbyes.

Advertisement
There’s a Lake Como in NJ, home of the famous Bar A. Maybe she’s trying to take you to beat the clock night.

Lake Como is gorgeous
I know this because I have a print of it above the dryer in my laundry room that I stare at as I rip 5 pounds of lint out of the dryer screen and curse the fact that I have three children and a wife who apparently were born without opposable thumbs. But yes, do go.

My grandmother was from Calabria . On my dad's side they were from Avalino. My uncle parachuted on top of the 16th Panzer Division at Avalino with the 509th Parachute Infantry Bn. to relieve the Salerno Beachhead. No ****, oo it up. I met one of his friends who landed right in amongst a group of German tanks in their night time position, they just tackled him and took him prisoner. https://www.historynet.com/the-darkest-valley-paratroopers-in-italy/
My Mom's maiden name was Frederico...Dad was Austrian/Romanian....

Advertisement
Yes. You fly into Milan and drive north. Its a lake surrounded by small towns and villas. Beautiful but not cheap. My pops lived in Milan for 6 years. Como is a great place to visit for a day trip or even few days before moving on to other adventures. Great food and relaxed living.

Advertisement
If your worried about getting backdoored than Italy is probably not the best place to go.
THEY BETTER HAVE A GUN CAUSE A KNIFE AND FINNA DO AND IT BETTER BE MORE THAN ONE NYGGAS.

ONE ON ONE I LIKE MY CHANCES.

AND IF I DON'T COME BACK HER DAD AND ALL 3 OF HER BROTHERS HERE IN MIAMI THEY WON'T MAKE IT TILL THE END OF THE WEEK.

We rent a house on the lake. We’re going again in April of 23. It’s a special place . It’s in Italy and it was very quiet. It’s a little less quiet over the last decade, since the great migration north, I’ll pm you some good places to go later this week.
IT FINNA NOT BE QUITE IF YOU BOOK SAME TIME AS DAT NYKKAA JJ B.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back