AYE ANY OF YALL EVER BEEN

TO LAKE COMO ? THIS LIL BIH FINA PAY FA DA **** SO I'M GOING **** IT.......

ION KNOW WHERE DA F.U.C.K DATS AT BUT SHE BEEN BEGGING A ***** FOR YEARS SO I'M FINA GO.

WHERE THE F.U.C.K IS THAT I KNOW IT AIN'T AMERICA AND ONLINE DON'T TELL YOU WHAT'S REALLY GOOD SO ION TRUST THAT ****...

I KNOW ONE OF YOU CRAZY MUTHAF.UC.KAS DONE B2B THERE BEFORE YALL TELL A ***** WHAT THE BEAT IS.

Advertisement
Oh **** yeah…

1651481251805.jpeg

And if I were James Jackson’s brother Ida made James Jackson take me there years ago.

Advertisement
TO LAKE COMO ? THIS LIL BIH FINA PAY FA DA **** SO I'M GOING **** IT.......

ION KNOW WHERE DA F.U.C.K DATS AT BUT SHE BEEN BEGGING A ***** FOR YEARS SO I'M FINA GO.

WHERE THE F.U.C.K IS THAT I KNOW IT AIN'T AMERICA AND ONLINE DON'T TELL YOU WHAT'S REALLY GOOD SO ION TRUST THAT ****...

I KNOW ONE OF YOU CRAZY MUTHAF.UC.KAS DONE B2B THERE BEFORE YALL TELL A ***** WHAT THE BEAT IS.
We rent a house on the lake. We’re going again in April of 23. It’s a special place . It’s in Italy and it was very quiet. It’s a little less quiet over the last decade, since the great migration north, I’ll pm you some good places to go later this week.

We rent a house on the lake. We’re going again in April of 23. It’s a special place . It’s in Italy and it was very quiet. It’s a little less quiet over the last decade, since the great migration north, I’ll pm you some good places to go later this week.
in 2019 my wife and i stayed a week at the most deluxe hilton overlooking the lake. we still talk about a memorable meal we had. . . . it was a simple pizza at the locals pizza joint. at about 930 said pizza restaurant morphed into a classic rock bar. so much fun. the hilton has a rooftop bar and pool. im diamond club and its the nicest property they have in the world. we also have stayed at il sereno but thats equivalent to making it rain benjamins at the club without the booty

My Mother was born in Calabria, about 200 miles South of Lake Como....

Advertisement
Lake Como is beautiful but the towns there are VERY sleepy and quiet. Don’t go unless you ready to not do **** for a couple of days. You can head to Milan if you want action but for the most part that region is meant for peace and quiet. It’s best experienced on a boat.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back