Awsi Dooger

Awsi does it again.

I'm dying over here. Why would people emulate Oregon? A non traditional power, who isn't in a good recruiting ground, just went to their 2 NC game in the last 5 years. 60-8 over those 5 years. Meanwhile the beloved triple option that you have a hard on for at GTech went 39-28 in that same time span.

Also the idea that spread teams can't be physical on offense is archaic thinking. Were they physical last week when they ran for 300 on FSU? Urban has won 2 NC running a power run game from the spread. Auburn won 1 NC with Cam and made another last year using the same formula.

Advertisement
Awsi does it again.

I'm dying over here. Why would people emulate Oregon? A non traditional power, who isn't in a good recruiting ground, just went to their 2 NC game in the last 5 years. 60-8 over those 5 years. Meanwhile the beloved triple option that you have a hard on for at GTech went 39-28 in that same time span.

Also the idea that spread teams can't be physical on offense is archaic thinking. Were they physical last week when they ran for 300 on FSU? Urban has won 2 NC running a power run game from the spread. Auburn won 1 NC with Cam and made another last year using the same formula.

I'm amazed there's still people with this archaic thinking .

Gus and Urban play power football and win at the highest level.

Dolphins traded Vontae Davis away for a Dion Jordan. DIE Jeff Ireland!!!

lulz. That dude has done more for other NFL teams as Dolphins GM than any other person in history. Worst GM ever, makes Spielman look like Ron Wolff.

Advertisement
Awsi does it again.

Ohio Taint looked pretty physical running that spread last night didn't they?

Georgia tech? If we're talking TLott, JHolliway, TFrazier, and SFrost type special I still don't see GT beating Taint. UM is a boss. Guy is an adaptable coach and he's an above average playcaller, too. Defensively, Taint's d-coordinator did an excellent job. LF's under and bear fronts smashed O's OL. Taint would suffocate GT.

Back in 1955 when I was living in Hill Valley, CA I ran into this old man who said he was from the future. He told me that with this book of his, I could bet on, and win any sporting event I wanted. I didn't believe him, but he turned the radio on and proved it. Unfortunately some brat came flying out of nowhere and stole the book from me.

Advertisement
Back