Avonta "BJ" Crim

LuCane

Administrator
Administrator
With 4 guys in Jobe, Frierson, Hall and Russell likely to be stacked into one CB/S class, a guy like Crim is unlikely a smart move for us in this cycle. Nevertheless, looks like a nice prospect. Coaches almost certainly know about him, as, if i'm not mistaken, plays at same school as N'Kosi?

Good size/speed numbers and solid enough film. Closes well in space. Tackles well. His anticipation is decent. Needs some refinement with his technique and feet, but I'm wondering why he's so undervalued.

6'ish 195ish

4.67 40 yard
4.26 Short shuttle
36" Vertical

One of the smaller set of players who weighed more than Lingard but had a better shuttle and similar 40.

2016 Highlights - B.J Crim highlights - Hudl

Anyway, this thread is for you guys a bit farther up north who may have seen him live. Any thoughts?

Last edited:
Advertisement
We have our db targets no point in going outside of
Jobe
Frierson
Hall
Blades
Campbell
Ivey
Russell

Continue to recruit surtain/ Samuel

He's a good tackler, not much film of him in open space. The guys we are going after are better but he can be one to watch.

Edit: By open space I mean his range as a cover guy.

Jobe
Frierson
Hall
Blades
Campbell
Ivey
Russell

"With 4 guys in Jobe, Frierson, Hall and Russell likely to be stacked into one CB/S class, a guy like Crim is unlikely a smart move for us in this cycle."

Advertisement
Jobe
Frierson
Hall
Blades
Campbell
Ivey
Russell

"With 4 guys in Jobe, Frierson, Hall and Russell likely to be stacked into one CB/S class, a guy like Crim is unlikely a smart move for us in this cycle."

It's incredible how horrible the reading comprehension on this site is.

Last edited:
Jobe
Frierson
Hall
Blades
Campbell
Ivey
Russell

Dumba55 I'm agreeing with his statement that we have our targets and that it would not be a smart move to go after him... I'm sure a school like usf or something will pick him up

Advertisement
Jobe
Frierson
Hall
Blades
Campbell
Ivey
Russell

Butler as a backup plan if someone would wig out...Maybe Sherwood who is 50/50 LB/s imo. But ya your list plus Samuel.

Jobe
Frierson
Hall
Blades
Campbell
Ivey
Russell

Dumba55 I'm agreeing with his statement that we have our targets and that it would not be a smart move to go after him... I'm sure a school like usf or something will pick him up

Either you misread what he wrote or you understood his post and decided to write **** near the exact same thing right underneath. Which one is it?

Jobe
Frierson
Hall
Blades
Campbell
Ivey
Russell

It was a worthless post like the dork in school repeating what the teacher just said to try and look smart. To argue it is doubling down on foolishness.

Jobe
Frierson
Hall
Blades
Campbell
Ivey
Russell

Brock's patience has vanished. Dude barks at anyone and anything that don't agree with him. He's enforcing full time- no time to read the whole post.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Jobe
Frierson
Hall
Blades
Campbell
Ivey
Russell

Either you misread what he wrote or you understood his post and decided to write **** near the exact same thing right underneath. Which one is it?

This about explains the reactions

With 4 guys in Jobe, Frierson, Hall and Russell likely to be stacked into one CB/S class, a guy like Crim is unlikely a smart move for us in this cycle. Nevertheless, looks like a nice prospect. Coaches almost certainly know about him, as, if i'm not mistaken, plays at same school as N'Kosi?

Good size/speed numbers and solid enough film. Closes well in space. Tackles well. His anticipation is decent. Needs some refinement with his technique and feet, but I'm wondering why he's so undervalued.

6'ish 195ish

4.67 40 yard
4.26 Short shuttle
36" Vertical

One of the smaller set of players who weighed more than Lingard but had a better shuttle and similar 40.

2016 Highlights - B.J Crim highlights - Hudl

Anyway, this thread is for you guys a bit farther up north who may have seen him live. Any thoughts?
Kid looks good.

and lets be serious here, yeah our recruiting looks great right now, but that doesn't mean much. We've seen a lot of huge misses in the past when talent was stacked. Guys commit to save spots.

I don't think it's happening here but it's still foolish to just assume and have no backup plans.

Jobe
Frierson
Hall
Blades
Campbell
Ivey
Russell

It was a worthless post like the dork in school repeating what the teacher just said to try and look smart. To argue it is doubling down on foolishness.

Brookes post was pointless just like the ******* loser in class that repeats the same **** the teacher said in order to get brownie points. Trying to start a fight over it is childish.

Advertisement

Brookes post was pointless just like the ****ing loser in class that repeats the same **** the teacher said in order to get brownie points. Trying to start a fight over it is childish.

I see what you did there

Jobe
Frierson
Hall
Blades
Campbell
Ivey
Russell

Brock's patience has vanished. Dude barks at anyone and anything that don't agree with him. He's enforcing full time- no time to read the whole post.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's a pretty rational response to having every single one of your posts downvoted and mocked. My intention wasn't to mock, just to clarify. I guess it comes out as basically the same thing.

Advertisement
Back