Avery Johnson

CaneLos

Retired staff
Premium
Not that big a deal for us but he didn't get admitted to LSU and will attend Hargrave Military. Said he'll attend LSU in January.

Advertisement
Wasn't that all the hooplah around his twitter? That he was talking about going to Miami in January?

Advertisement
Cot **** mane can't get into L$U
WHAT TH ***!
All you need is a pulse and how to endorse your checks

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Tyrone Moss had a nice season for us in 05 I believe. Kid just didn't like to work hard. I mean I don't understand how a runningback can get so fat and out of shape during a course of 4 years, especially in that hot, muggy Miami heat.

Moss had some good moments but I agree overall he was a big dissapointment.

Tyrone Moss had a nice season for us in 05 I believe. Kid just didn't like to work hard. I mean I don't understand how a runningback can get so fat and out of shape during a course of 4 years, especially in that hot, muggy Miami heat.

Moss had some good moments but I agree overall he was a big dissapointment.

Ty was on his way to a 1000 yard plus season in 2005 and then he hurt his knee, while he was on his way to a big game vs Vatech. But yeah, had a shoddy work ethic, even Soldinger called him out( who was then scolded by Coker). I heard some stories from Quad Hill on just how lazy he really was, yet was still given preferential treatment( yeah, it was the Coker Country Club of Coral Gables)

Wow, that's interesting. I'd love to see us go after Johnson for that third OL spot (Kirkland being #2). If we surprise on the upside and pull more top So FL recruits this year, maybe we can flip him back to the U.

Wow, that's interesting. I'd love to see us go after Johnson for that third OL spot (Kirkland being #2). If we surprise on the upside and pull more top So FL recruits this year, maybe we can flip him back to the U.

are you thinking of avery young?

Advertisement
Back