Avery Huff

Advertisement
Advertisement
Only player on defense who did not play vs FSU unless I'm mistaken.

He was on the kickoff team.

Advertisement
The big Rangu says FU!!!

6BC42017-4AEA-49C6-BC9E-EB4ECE220EB9.png

Advertisement
34 should not be getting reps over huff

that sh*t is crazy !
Huff got in and made a bad personal foul. Maybe that’s why the coaches don’t trust him.
Kid still needs to add weight. It should be easy to gain 20lbs on his frame after being in college for 18 months. Maybe he’s not working hard either. This is a good one for @stefan or @DMoney to get the scoop.

Huff got in and made a bad personal foul. Maybe that’s why the coaches don’t trust him.
Kid still needs to add weight. It should be easy to gain 20lbs on his frame after being in college for 18 months. Maybe he’s not working hard either. This is a good one for @stefan or @DMoney to get the scoop.
He did make that personal foul, believe it was offsetting, then I recall on the telecast that Manny pulled him out was talking to him, Huff was pleading his case (granted I agree with Huff, it was a ticky tacky call) they were both watching the screen then Manny said something like that right there and pointed, Huff kind of relaxed his shoulders like "awl ****" said my bad, Manny gave him some encouraging words and he was back out there later.

Edit: the series of event starts at 3:34 you can see Huff in the game, make a play, then next play he gets stonewalled by a lineman, he kinda shoves him over the pile but the lineman definetely grabs his facemask as retaliation and pulls him to the ground. Unsure if something happened after that like Huff pushed him back, then you can see Manny talking to him at 3:35 and he was back in there at 3:39 and on the goaline stand with Ragone playing striker and Flagg at Mike.

Last edited:
Advertisement
He did make that personal foul, believe it was offsetting, then I recall on the telecast that Manny pulled him out was talking to him, Huff was pleading his case (granted I agree with Huff, it was a ticky tacky call) they were both watching the screen then Manny said something like that right there and pointed, Huff kind of relaxed his shoulders like "awl ****" said my bad, Manny gave him some encouraging words and he was back out there later.

Luv'd to see kids taking coaching like that. The call was petty af, but they always get the dude who's responding. But most importantly you saw that Manny can get through to these kids. He has the pulse of this years team.

Luv'd to see kids taking coaching like that. The call was petty af, but they always get the dude who's responding. But most importantly you saw that Manny can get through to these kids. He has the pulse of this years team.
I agree, I just posted the link with timestamps, no way Huff should have been flagged unless he did something off camera.

Why do y’all upvote threads like this?

What on earth about Huff’s play has shown you he should be on the field?

Do you even know the positions on the defense before you criticize the personnel who are used?

OP makes a fool of himself and y’all cant help but drink his bath water because he took a shot at Ragone.

Advertisement
Back