Avenatti Files: Could this be the downfall of Duke basketball?

Advertisement
Hard to envision any type of flood coming for the Duke, Oregon, UNC, etc

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Duke's position will be " How are we expected to monitor business dealings between Nike and Zion's mom? That's between them." Also, given Zion's clear #1 draft position, I'm sure any bank would've given him a $1M mortgage. Small potatos.

Last edited:
Because he may have tangible physical evidence? We all know the ncaa is crooked and financially corrupt organization with institutions they have determined untouchable. Just because they haven't been charged, exposed- yes, doesn't mean it's not true. I know personally many guys since the early 80 have been paid. I enjoyed some good times, trips and party favors from money that has come from Clemson, FU, USCe, and USF Basketball. Adopt this rule- Where there is Millions involved, there is corruption.
If the NCAA investigates they will find that Duke made some minor mistakes. Duke will say they are reviewing to make sure it never happens again.
There finding will be:
1) Zion Williamson based upon his signing with an NBA team has lost his eligibility to play for Duke.
2) Duke will not allow Samson Consulting to be a Duke booster.
3) Coach K will agree to read the 1/2 page report.

And Avenatti will coninue to be a clwn show.

Advertisement
I wonder if Coach K will be whining about not being able to fill out his roster with scholarship players 3 years after this investigation comes to a close.

If it gets too deep or too close, he could always retire and ride off into the sunset.
Duke has slowly stopped recruiting multiple one and done players but people have not noticed yet.

Advertisement
NCAA went after UNC for their fake classes. They could go after Duke as well.
Duke is untouchable ...They pay after the fact and the money is washed several times over before it makes it to the intended hands. Payment all done through third party entities, which in a court of law, can't be legally tied back specifically to the University.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back