Avenatti Files: Could this be the downfall of Duke basketball?

Advertisement
This Adam Zagoria character is a buffoon.

First, there is no need to create a "business entity" called Sharonda Sampson Consulting. You don't have to incorporate. You could simply file a Schedule C on the 1040, you don't even need an FEIN.

Second, why does this "legal source" consider South Carolina to be the only state worth searching? Even if she incorporated, there are 50 states in which she could incorporate.

Clearly, someone is trying to create the fake narrative that "Sharonda Sampson Consulting" doesn't exist and that she was not paid. And some "legal source" called this guy Adam Zagoria to breathlessly relate the fact that "Sharonda Sampson Consulting" did not incorporate in South Carolina.

So. *******. What.

Advertisement
Isn’t this guy getting arrested for like $20 million in fraud? Why would anyone believe what he says?
Because he may have tangible physical evidence? We all know the ncaa is crooked and financially corrupt organization with institutions they have determined untouchable. Just because they haven't been charged, exposed- yes, doesn't mean it's not true. I know personally many guys since the early 80 have been paid. I enjoyed some good times, trips and party favors from money that has come from Clemson, FU, USCe, and USF Basketball. Adopt this rule- Where there is Millions involved, there is corruption.

One of the guys arrested and waiting to be sentenced in the Adidas case is actually from Broward. Played HS ball at Hallandale. Know of him throw a mutual friend.

Advertisement
There is actual proof Nike paid Bagley’s dad and sent him to a Nike school. He wasn’t ruled ineligible, so no Duke will not suffer any consequences for this either

Advertisement
NEVER understood the thought that because someone may have committed a crime in the past or is under indictment and not yet convicted that NOTHING they claim can be true. Especially when they have tangible proof.

I'd rather deal with the provable facts regardless of the source.

The TRUTH doesn't change whether the source is pristine clean with no record of wrongdoing OR whether its provided by a lifelong crook. The TRUTH remains the truth.

I've also seen some formerly pristine clean people LIE and change their recollection of events as if they've been crooked all their lives when the $$$ are right....so I focus on provable facts not the source.

So you must treat ALL accusations with some skepticism regardless of the source .....but ALL accusations should be thoroughly investigated and not summarily dismissed

I don't think that Duke will get punished. Not that they don't deserve it. It's just not going to go down like that. I would like to see the NCAA get royally embarrassed though. Leadership exposed nationally as the hypocrites they are.

Advertisement
There is actual proof Nike paid Bagley’s dad and sent him to a Nike school. He wasn’t ruled ineligible, so no Duke will not suffer any consequences for this either

Bagley's dad ran a travel program. That program is a Nike affiliate. So it wasn't illegal.

Bagley's dad ran a travel program. That program is a Nike affiliate. So it wasn't illegal.

Tell that to Renardo Sidney who got suspended at Miss St and had to pay back like $11,000 when his dad was the coach of an AAU team and got the same treatment the Bagley’s did

Nah they are one of the bluest of blue bloods. NCAA not doing **** to them just like they wont do **** to Alabama football.

Advertisement
Back