Avari Marshall, Class of 22- Barbara Goleman SHS

Advertisement
Every class, there's a bunch of South Florida talent that slips through the crack.

I had 347 tackles my 3 years on varsity, was talked about with James Burgess & Denzel Perryman in the newspaper and ended up at SW Minnesota State because my coaching staff had no juice.

Advertisement
He doesn't look 5'8" and 150, and he's running by kids in those highlights. Love wildcat and returner types, means they're the best athlete on the team. 247 says he's got a verified 4.57 40 / 10.85 100, so that should get him to 4.45 with training.

Seems like a Miami caliber kid. I just don't see us taking a 3rd WR in this class unless he's all-world. And we're not hurting for DBs, either. Probably goes elsewhere and lights it up, and we'll all be scratching our heads wondering how we let him slip through the cracks. Can't take em all.

He doesn't look 5'8" and 150, and he's running by kids in those highlights. Love wildcat and returner types, means they're the best athlete on the team. 247 says he's got a verified 4.57 40 / 10.85 100, so that should get him to 4.45 with training.

Seems like a Miami caliber kid. I just don't see us taking a 3rd WR in this class unless he's all-world. And we're not hurting for DBs, either. Probably goes elsewhere and lights it up, and we'll all be scratching our heads wondering how we let him slip through the cracks. Can't take em all.
I believe he ran in the 4.4s at a camp over the summer. Even the Through the Smoke pod mentioned him, though not his name specifically, when he went to the UM camp. I knew it was him bc they didn't know the school, just that he was really fast lol.

He should have more offers than what he does now, which is really just Tusculum. Whoever gets him will get a stud, whether it's at wide receiver, corner, kick returner, whatever.

Advertisement
Back