Avante Williams

Advertisement

Unbelievable..

But, but, but, I thought...

1.) MaNnY CaN't ReCrUiT. HoW DiD ThIs HaPpEn CoMiNg OfF A 6-7 SeAsOn ????? :hammering-head:

Sooner or later the worthless dyck suckers that frequent this forum 24/7 have to suck a bag of dycks & die. That or commit suicide. I'm just sad that I'll have to wait until the end of this upcoming season for that to become a reality.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Never was too high on him...because all the clips i seen him in one on one covg he was getting beat....

But he fits this db class extremely well...He's a guy that can really run...and if you put him on the back end at safety and allow him to roam that would be great with his speed. Not a big guy..but likely gets up to the size Jaquan had here. GREAT PICK UP By Banda.

Isn’t that what we always said..If only Jaquan was a better athlete right? Welp..the football gods might have answered our prayers. Another JJ with supreme athletisism is what the doctor ordered!

Advertisement
Advertisement

What Ed Reed is going to do is make our players technicians. We’re going to look good on defense. It’s about to be scary. Film room, what to read, form, technique.. this is going to be really good. It’s like 4 OC’s on the offensive side too. We’re getting better in multiple ways. Manny is showing worth. He’ll be the 🐐 when he’s finished here.

Advertisement
We've been screaming for English and Knox to be replaced which is why I wasn't buying us getting Tae. Only person he, English, has brought in the last two cycles was Chris Steele and we saw how THAT "ended" lol

Yo I appreciate your perspective on this board. You wouldn't catch me dead on a gator forum but it's cool to see a level headed gator fan provided input.

Advertisement
Back