Avante Williams

Advertisement
..ivins posted that Tae told him yesterday he was coming and the deland administration had ordered a blue and orange cake that was on the table.. ivins never changed his cb. that would have probably gave it away if he did.
I respect that. Moral integrity

News flash 2020 class is a lesson for a lot of you mfs. Stop saying Mfs ain’t coming in every thread during recruiting.

y’all wrote a lot of people off for Miami in this class.

Wrote jalen rivers off early on back in March of last year.

Wrote Chantz Williams off early on

Some Said Chaney will flip

ALOT Said we NEVER had a chance at
Jaylan knighton

Said why are we recruiting avantae Williams when we have no chance

“he’s not coming” end that sh*t right now...
Etc a list goes on, how about some of you shut the Fvck up sometimes
It’s that pessimistic pussass attitude that won’t allow them to expect what should be set standards.

Advertisement
The real lesson here is to not give a flying F about signing day or the program & good things will happen. :duke-uni2:
**** shocked af I just came on and saw this. Super shocked and big ups to the staff they got him.
When I pay attention to a kid they leave when I think they not coming they come. I'm going to mope about players from now on so the reverse jinx works and we get them.
It's Science

Advertisement
No shame in my game.
Crow is good.
View attachment 110984

Welcome top the U, Tae.

@Paranos where you at???

View attachment 110985View attachment 110986View attachment 110987

I am feeling this moment.
tumblr_on8oyoBqON1r8pwnso1_400.gif

Go Canes

Advertisement
Redshirt likely or do you think he can take a starting job? It's going to be hard coming in during the summer as a freshman to get a starting job.
Definitely not going to start, but I don't think they redshirt him.

He'll play ST's & maybe get a few snaps as a backup, with Bolden still being injured we don't know how many bodies we'll have at Safety.

Advertisement
Never was too high on him...because all the clips i seen him in one on one covg he was getting beat....

But he fits this db class extremely well...He's a guy that can really run...and if you put him on the back end at safety and allow him to roam that would be great with his speed. Not a big guy..but likely gets up to the size Jaquan had here. GREAT PICK UP By Banda.

Advertisement
Back