Avante Williams

Advertisement
Never was too high on him...because all the clips i seen him in one on one covg he was getting beat....

But he fits this db class extremely well...He's a guy that can really run...and if you put him on the back end at safety and allow him to roam that would be great with his speed. Not a big guy..but likely gets up to the size Jaquan had here. GREAT PICK UP By Banda.

Ya I always thought his best position was RB on film? But if he gets coached up look out...He runs and hits and you can't take that away from him.

I am feeling this moment.
tumblr_on8oyoBqON1r8pwnso1_400.gif

Go Canes
I AM GOING TO NEED A NAME ASAP

Advertisement
Never was too high on him...because all the clips i seen him in one on one covg he was getting beat....

But he fits this db class extremely well...He's a guy that can really run...and if you put him on the back end at safety and allow him to roam that would be great with his speed. Not a big guy..but likely gets up to the size Jaquan had here. GREAT PICK UP By Banda.
It wasn't Banda who closed the deal...Believe me...

Advertisement

Coverage is a big question mark. It's absent from his film and he doesn't have the long speed to be a single-high safety imo. He's agile but in his RB highlights you can see him gear down to make cuts so I imagine he lags on route breaks. I actually think he's a SS playing closer to the box. His run defense is borderline reckless - in a good way - similar to Jaquan like you mentioned. He closes quickly, squares up well in space and is physical. Difference is Jaquan had kind of a frail build whereas Williams has a broad lower body that can support a lot of bulk. He should fill out to be somewhere between Budda Baker and Bob Sanders size.

Balom has the instincts and range to play FS so Williams is an excellent counterpart. I think he factors in on special teams right away and if injuries strike he could contribute to the rotation without being overwhelmed physically.

Coverage is a big question mark. It's absent from his film and he doesn't have the long speed to be a single-high safety imo. He's agile but in his RB highlights you can see him gear down to make cuts so I imagine he lags on route breaks. I actually think he's a SS playing closer to the box. His run defense is borderline reckless - in a good way - similar to Jaquan like you mentioned. He closes quickly, squares up well in space and is physical. Difference is Jaquan had kind of a frail build whereas Williams has a broad lower body that can support a lot of bulk. He should fill out to be somewhere between Budda Baker and Bob Sanders size.

Balom has the instincts and range to play FS so Williams is an excellent counterpart. I think he factors in on special teams right away and if injuries strike he could contribute to the rotation without being overwhelmed physically.

Believe it or not his biggest issue is with big guys, more te’s playing in line. He can get overwhelmed by size, he has good straight line speed but acceleration isn’t great.

Last edited:
Advertisement
**** shocked af I just came on and saw this. Super shocked and big ups to the staff they got him.
When I pay attention to a kid they leave when I think they not coming they come. I'm going to mope about players from now on so the reverse jinx works and we get them.
Happened to me too. The sad part is it happens to me when I'm watching games too.

Advertisement
**** shocked af I just came on and saw this. Super shocked and big ups to the staff they got him.
When I pay attention to a kid they leave when I think they not coming they come. I'm going to mope about players from now on so the reverse jinx works and we get them.
Mopes taking the credit now? I’ve seen it all

Advertisement
Back