Avante Williams

Tae..I take this as a dig..

On if his cousin Lorenzo Lingard had much of an impact on his decision...

"I'm my own man. That's the one thing I'm going to say."

Advertisement
didnt read but okay. think what you think. i really dont care. as long we land a kid idc how. i hope we pay them openly in front of everyones eyes

Sure.

You are so deranged by my accurate and logical posts that now you are advocating for blatant NCAA violations.

You are too wrapped up in this, you should take a break to regain your composure.

Bolden
GHall
ACarter
Balom
Keontra Smith
Tae Williams

Yeeeeeeeeeaaahh....I think its time for yall to leave Banda the F alone now. Jokes are over. Time to show this man some respect. Bar is closed now. Shut the lights out.

It's closing time. One last f
You are a dope. You don't even know what a bag man is.

Nobody has EVER denied that Nevin was a rancid little twerp. But he never operated with any sort of direction from UM, in fact Randy tried to keep the players away from him.

You fundamentally do not understand what a "bag man" is, or how a "bag man" operates at schools that actually use bag men (such as half of the SEC).

Yes, players get benefits, largely from people who want to ingratiate themselves with future NFL players. ****, I went to law school with Jason Rosenhaus, but in no way could he ever be considered a "bag man" for UM. He was just a runner for Drew.

And, for the record, I was a tutor for the Athletic Department. I know the difference between the "extra benefits" that Miami players get and the coordinated systems in place at SEC (and some ACC) schools in the south.

Ah, don't forget that CornSUCKER football program and half of the Big Ten, too. The same goes for half of the Big 12. hUh?

Advertisement
"The great ones want to play with the great ones," Williams said. "And Miami’s where all the greatest players played. I want to be one of the greats there.”

Of his goals as a Cane, Williams said “I want to start as a freshman. And just get my education. I see this as a 40-year deal, not a four-year deal. It’s for my future. I wanted to pick somewhere where everyone has the same mindset as me.”
Speak it into existence young man! He has kids of his own, he’s on a mission for greatness. Need more kids like that period!

Advertisement
0899B6E1-DFEE-489C-86D1-E9EB29ADC71F.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back