Avante Williams

You may know more than me but I can’t see how a kid with two kids picks Miami over UF( a bag school)

Maybe you can't see how, but that's what happened.

Look, I can joke about DeLand, but Avantae is not coming from a place of abject poverty the way that some kids do.

It is rather limiting to assume that ALL of the top recruits are swayed by money. SOME ARE. But many are not.

And, I am NOT accusing anyone of racism, but have we EVER heard anyone talk about "bags" when a highly recruited WHITE player picks a school? Did anyone blame Tate of being swayed by bag drops? I'm just asking.

Yes, some kids take money. There is too much money, generally speaking. But not every top recruit makes a money decision to commit.

Advertisement
Welcome to the :neonu:!!

giphy.gif

bounce-5498.gif

tumblr_n6nlo4TQkB1ruz6zso1_500.gifv

1439023566_image-spaces.ru.gif
Thank you for everything this post represents and the execution.

Advertisement
Advertisement
There were retards on this site crying...CRYING....because we let the kid OV. Literally whining about it as a grown man.

HoW MaNY kIdS is THiS sTAPh GoNna LeT CLowN THem????

Grown men. Complaining about a 17 year old kid taking an official visit to a school. LMAO. I get people saying they didn't think he'd come here. That's totally fine. Very, VERY few people were confident he'd sign here. But the people who went out of their way to whine and cry and ***** and **** and moan because the staff was even recruiting the kid should be legit banned from here. That's *****made behavior. There is no place for menstruating, reactionary, in your feelings ***** like that. Go fly a kite.

It’s just PTSD bro; we’ve come on the wrong side of the coin so often w highly rated kids, that we just deemed it a free meal/trip. Lord knows I did. But I also mentioned when ur class is locked up, and there’s a couple of blue chip stragglers around that you have interest in, y not shoot ur shot? The worst that can happen is they say no, but u don’t lose or jeopardize the integrity of your class.

It’s just PTSD bro; we’ve come on the wrong side of the coin so often w highly rated kids, that we just deemed it a free meal/trip. Lord knows I did. But I also mentioned when ur class is locked up, and there’s a couple of blue chip stragglers around that you have interest in, y not shoot ur shot? The worst that can happen is they say no, but u don’t lose or jeopardize the integrity of your class.

I would be the first ro admit we been losing for over 15 years any lil thing sets me off. I dont always look at the canes rationally

Advertisement
Just to let you know how silly the lingard pulling him to UF stuff was , they didn’t even know they were cousins until lingards JR year. That’s why I kept posting this was a battle of staffs , lingard had nothing to do with this.

If anything Lingard told him to choose the school on relationships , not to base it off what happened to him.

Lol; then they not even close like that fa real! Lol. Chit; reminds me of the time me & cousin was flirting w one another in the club, b/c we didn’t know we were cousins. Lol. But I gots no Gator blood in me, so as soon as I found out, she was strictly family. Lol.

Advertisement
I would be the first ro admit we been losing for over 15 years any lil thing sets me off. I dont always look at the canes rationally

Agreed; again I’m hard on this team b/c we’ve been our worst enemy, not other teams. The potential for us to be a mainstay in the ACCCG is and has always been there; we’ve just been f’ing up.

I’ll say it again; I don’t think Manny is the guy, but he’s trying at least, and if he swings this around where we are competitive, competing for ACC Crowns, then all will be forgiven and I’ll have my crow w a side of mash & asparagus w no problems.

Advertisement
Back