Avantae Williams

Advertisement
Advertisement
Anyone know if he’ll be cleared for spring? Can he play CB?? Hes listed at 5’11 170 lbs seems more like a CB body type than S. I think if he can play there the coaches need to make the move, we need a playmaker there and also we are pretty much set at S for the coming years.

Anyone know if he’ll be cleared for spring? Can he play CB?? Hes listed at 5’11 170 lbs seems more like a CB body type than S. I think if he can play there the coaches need to make the move, we need a playmaker there and also we are pretty much set at S for the coming years.
If I had a nickel for every time someone asked this. No he cannot

He was practicing at the end of the year and no he can’t play corner

Advertisement
He can play corner if you don’t want us to be good at corner. So miami. So I guess.. yeah. **** it. Wow that was depressing

Advertisement
Are you serious? You’re just looking at his height and weight and saying CB? He doesn’t have CB skills. He would be a liability at CB. He has great Safety skills.

Of course, if we fail to bring in CBs and we have a couple injuries, we may be forced to move someone that’s not suitable for the position to CB. Which is insane given our location.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back