Avantae Williams

Advertisement
Get a commitment yesterday and a decommit today...messing up our good vibes

Advertisement
Advertisement
i bet these guys get bored when they are commited for 3 years. Wouldn't shock me if he commited again to us in the future. I hope so anyways.

Advertisement
Hope we stop taking these early commits. Or encourage dudes to make sure they absolutely sure . I’d rather they change their minds without it having to include a decommitment from us

This and the fact it always looks like UM is in the wrong when a kid decommits. That’s how it’s always spun and we get a bad wrap. I know Richt doesn’t care about that but the sensitive divas we court and their loved ones (handlers) do. It’s business but we will always be viewed differently than the Bagas, and Taints when they do it.

Puzzling, keiwan Ratliff I’m sure has been in his ear about uf too since that is his 7 on 7 coach

With Gray and likely Fred Davis Jr as CBs, not too worried about CB in 20. But Avantae was our lone safety commit. Who might we target now? That Jaiden kid from South Dade just picked up an offer recently

Advertisement
I'll say it again, take all of your visits first THEN commit. Have your fun, uncommitted, and then make a decision. The staff shouldn't take kids who haven't been on any unofficials to other schools

Advertisement
Back