Avantae Williams in Jail (now dismissed from team)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Hate to say it, but this is definitely a possibility. Someone in her family will advise her that sending him to jail isnt going to help her... She cant afford to take care of 3 kids by herself..That said, this could be a "Chris Brown vs Rihanna" situation where they dont need her to press charges or her testimony. They have enough evidence to charge him at face.

I would be shocked if she pressed charges or pursued this but they might not need her.
His other kids are with other women

Idk why but this reminded me of a story my dad told me about Prime punching some woman at a jewelry store in Ft. Meyers. When AP asked Bobby Bowden if Sanders would be kicked off the team or even suspended for the Sugar Bowl, Bowden said he’s innocent until proven guilty, and ended up starting the game.

Advertisement
He wasn’t born into this vail of tears world we live in this way.

Maybe no father maybe no tough love maybe he was told get out of here I’m tired no time for you leave me alone maybe no family or even grandparents.

He’s probably a reflection of his up bringing .

When we’re born we’re sponges taking everything in , how many times have heard a child say F bombs or other foul words because his parents said them ?

Have Mercy babies and children are like clay and we as parents are the potter .

Just sharing, when they look into his up bringing we’ll all see .

It was family team effort in his formation and others in his life whom ignored signs and did nothing.

Again read this and stop and think , he probably never knew any other words but dominant everyone and he DID .

SAD , but we’re seeing this all over and to this day still IGNORED at early ages of life.

SAD

Reasons why I wouldn't just throw him to the curb and discard him. He needs tough love, direction and leadership.
Maybe an entire season away from football, counseling and education and then give him a chance to redeem himself.
He's young, turning our backs on him now will probably make him another statistic and wasted life.
All that depending of the legal case outcome of course.

Reasons why I wouldn't just throw him to the curb and discard him. He needs tough love, direction and leadership.
Maybe an entire season away from football, counseling and education and then give him a chance to redeem himself.
He's young, turning our backs on him now will probably make him another statistic and wasted life.
All that depending of the legal case outcome of course.

Don't disagree that he should get a second chance if he gets on the straight and narrow, but not here. If he laid hands on her, he is done at UM as he should be.

Broken nails points towards claw fight?

Pushes and dragging out, and no punches or kicks points towards removing her from the premises and not wanting no trouble?

Lol this seems unlikely, but I could potentially see an attorney saving this kid's ***.

Also, idc if thats your child's mom...why in the world you living with an X? Cmon man, where was anybody to tell him thats an awful idea.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Buh-bye.

We have avoided this stuff for so long…

what a waste …of a possible career, not to mention the infliction of such harm on this young woman and her kid. To make it even worse, he’s got a bunch of kids. How can he take care of them in prison instead of getting a degree and possible NFL career? The decisions these young men make sometimes just leave me shaking my head.

Advertisement
Idk why but this reminded me of a story my dad told me about Prime punching some woman at a jewelry store in Ft. Meyers. When AP asked Bobby Bowden if Sanders would be kicked off the team or even suspended for the Sugar Bowl, Bowden said he’s innocent until proven guilty, and ended up starting the game.
So much of the affectionate praise in another thread about Bobby’s medical condition. I fell for it for a while. He was a colorful character who helped make the intense UM-FSU rivalry even more interesting. Still, when it comes right down to it, Bobby ran a pretty ruthless program that was pretty tainted and much of it hidden from view. I remember one star player who received advanced money from an agent before a bowl game and then played in the bowl game. Later, after he got drafted—and I think it was the first round—he never repaid the loan. The bowl game should have been forfeited.

Another very highly recruited First Team USA Today A-A from South Florida signed with FSU and played his first year despite having a clearly non-qualifying HS transcript. He should have had to sit out that first year as a Prop 48. I know about the transcript because I had a friend who worked in the UM recruiting office and saw the transcript.

[EDIT: Thinking about it right now, I suspect Jimmy Johnson and staff, who recruited the young man very hard, probably were honest about it and told him if he came to UM he would have to sit out the first year as a Prop 48. The sleezy FSU staff probably told him: Don’t worry. Come to FSU. You’ll play the first year. We’ll “fix” the Prop 48 “problem.”]

So, FSU was a fully dirty program but they managed to cover and control a lot of the damage. But the media vultures could really eat this up because it’s UM. We’ll probably hear a lot about this up through the Bama game even if he’s thoroughly dissociated from the program.

Abd that’s what so much of the media are: vultures. If I could thinking a worse word, I would add it.

I believe my sources for the above two stories are really solid, probably impeccable.

Last edited:
We’ve had an unbelievable run of players staying out of trouble. The last one I can recall is Walton, who did most of his damage before and after his time at UM.

This is just a bad move by one individual.
More or less speaking of elite/program changing players, it seems that the Miami gets players that can make a significant difference is always some kind of issues with getting in trouble for whatever else you can think of, however regardless of that situation extremely disappointed in avante Williams and Kane or not I cannot support and will not support anyone who does something like this and excusable doesn't even begin to cover it

Broken nails points towards claw fight?

Pushes and dragging out, and no punches or kicks points towards removing her from the premises and not wanting no trouble?

Lol this seems unlikely, but I could potentially see an attorney saving this kid's ***.

Also, idc if thats your child's mom...why in the world you living with an X? Cmon man, where was anybody to tell him thats an awful idea.
You might be on to something. He didn’t classically “beat her ***”. He was removing her from his home and she probably fell as he was dragging her out. That still doesn’t sound like a classical aggravates assault. Plus the bruises are from the grabbing. Her being pregnant makes it sound worse but it doesn’t seem like he was the classic man beater. From a legal prospective, sounds like they may have something in terms of an explanation. He was too god**** handsy it seems. I remember the Francois situation at FSU. That toxic *** relationship ****ed his whole career up. At minimum, his footballing is done for this year. Was he projected to start?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back