Avantae Williams in Jail (now dismissed from team)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
What a POS. We will see how desperate Manny is going into year 3. Kid may get a second chance but it shouldn’t be at Miami. Tyreek Hill had a similar charge at OK St and we all see what he’s doing today.

True but Tae ain't even close to Tyreek on the field. Tyreek is the best WR in the NFL. Tae is talented but nowhere near the same as Tyreek.
He did that at Oklahoma State. I’d say at the point Hill was and the point Williams is in their careers, Williams is the more ballyhooed prospect. Not that it matters in the grand scheme of things. But Hill didn’t get a light sentence because of his on field exploits.

He did that at Oklahoma State. I’d say at the point Hill was and the point Williams is in their careers, Williams is the more ballyhooed prospect. Not that it matters in the grand scheme of things. But Hill didn’t get a light sentence because of his on field exploits.
Don't go reciting facts wtf do you think this is?

Advertisement
You actually think teenagers can do that? A tall order to say the least, IMO. "What's best" for all concerned (children included) would've been putting off having kids in their circumstances.
Big Mouth Waiting GIF by NETFLIX

Advertisement
Advertisement
I do wonder the same.

Obviously, humans by nature are emotionally driven, one way or the other. Its something that will never leave us considering emotionally-driven behaviour has been existent in our brains since humans started spreading on the planet.

But I wonder what goes into the process of committing such a stupid act. I do not think Avantae is such a moron that he forgot about the repercussions of such actions or didnt realize them in the first place. Every person in this world with some form of education knows that performing violent action leads to serious, sometimes life-altering consequences.

It’s a couple of things.

Most abusers were raised like that. Watching their dad or mom’s boyfriend(s) beating her *** regularly. You would be surprised what can be considered “normal” if you see it often enough, early enough.

Men with really high testosterone have a much more difficult time controlling their emotions. It takes a lot of training to control those impulses and it still often boils over. Lord help you if you don’t get this training early on. Literal ticking time bomb.

Women have much more spiritual power than we give them credit for. They are also being taught to be masculine, combative, and downright nasty. People taught women to be kind and restrained for their OWN PROTECTION in the past. Now women are taught they are just like men and can assault others’s bodies,souls, and spirits with their words, fists, and weapons without consequence. This silly idea gets them injured and killed every day.

Some guys are just evil ********. The simps will jump all over this part and copy it for replies. I have seen so much bullshyt with domestic violence in relationships, I have really gotten to the point that the only time I even care about it is when a guy harms a woman who has left him. That makes me want to hunt them down and murder them. But all the other stuff is none of my business. You can’t protect women because they don’t want to be protected. They want their scumbag. I say let her have him.

When I was young, I let myself get pulled into other people’s business. When I was about to destroy a scum women beater, guess who jumped in to save him? Yep, you got it. SHE DID. Other times I was lied to and things didn’t go down like she said. Now I just don’t even bother judging, I just hate when kids get caught in the middle.

Advertisement
Don't go reciting facts wtf do you think this is?

What are y’all talking about? Hill was already a good player at Okie St when all his **** happened. Williams is a nobody right now. Stars don’t mean ****. He’s never taken a snap, Tyreek had just returned a punt for a TD in the Bedlam game like a week before he got arrested. He was on the verge of superstar status there.

Doesn't really matter.
Uhhhhh...if she attacked him and he grabbed her to get her off of him and she fell in the process by accident.. and thats where it ended....thats totally different than him grabbing her and pushing her to the ground because she wasnt moving fast enough out of his apartment like the police reports alleges.

I'll give him the benefit of the doubt until I have convincing enough evidence not to. I've been falsely accused of dv and the knee jerk reaction on the part of probably 95% of people to just crucify a man with no proof is nothing short of disgusting. Contrary to what many believe women DO lie about this because it's one of the easiest ways to eff a man over. Especially one with something to lose like Avantae.
You don’t get those charges without all the evidence being had already

I hope the young man gets the help he needs. Aside from football it pains me to see young black men with bright futures throw it all away. I don’t know what the situation was but I’m a Godly man so I’m extending light to the victim and the young man himself. Sad situation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back