Avantae Williams in Jail (now dismissed from team)

Status
Not open for further replies.
They have kids together. There's no way to avoid each other and Jassid's right, we've seen it too many times. If he can't be faithful, then this won't be an isolated incident.
Oh I agree. Hopefully they can set feelings aside & do what's best for the children.

Advertisement
They have kids together. There's no way to avoid each other and Jassid's right, we've seen it too many times.

If he can't be faithful, then this won't be an isolated incident.
Agree. But this is also the immature side of him..Whoever told him that he could pump 3 kids into a chick and she was just going to let him walk away and go to the next chick all willy-nilly and send her to back to Deland to fend for herself while hes down in Miami livin' it up...advised him wrong. That was never going to happen. She will kill him in his sleep first. Smh.

Don't get me wrong he should have never put his hands on her. You read 3 felonies and the way OP made it sound, the actual story isn't as bad. I pictured 3 felonies and OP wording as he beat her like War Machine did to Christy Mack (look up those photos or read that story if you haven't and compare it to this). This also seems like the type of situation where she is going to drop the charges, the state wont press any if the baby wasn't harmed.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm of the minority that believes seniors receive preferential playing time so that would be no surprise to me. You implying that it is a good idea or even a solution is what's asinine. If you can bring back the entire 2001 Defensive Backfield I will consider you staying.
I'm with you on the seniors receiving preferential treatment. 2021 will be a major exercise in that. We should be fine with Bolden, Hall, J-Will, Kinchens. I don't have much faith in Balom or Washington so if they want to move Harrell back to safety then that's fine by me. Carter should stay at LB. I retract my previous statement about him moving back to safety.

You do not get charged with 3 Felonies without convincing evidence....ESPECIALLY with crimes of this Nature....For them to throw him in Jail....I promise you...there was substantial proof...
I just beat a case where I was charged with 3 felonies here in VA. Guess why? Because there wasn't convincing evidence. This post is dumb af

I'm with you on the seniors receiving preferential treatment. 2021 will be a major exercise in that. We should be fine with Bolden, Hall, J-Will, Kinchens. I don't have much faith in Balom or Washington so if they want to move Harrell back to safety then that's fine by me. Carter should stay at LB. I retract my previous statement about him moving back to safety.
This should be the new norm, admitting a temporary moment of insanity and correcting. Much respect welcome back to the board

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back