Avantae Williams in Jail (now dismissed from team)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
What he did was despicable. This just seems like a case where he pleads and takes lesser charges. Probably never plays at UM but I doubt his playing days are over. Tyreek Hill choked and punched the girl he was with. He got three years probation and was playing at a JUCO that year.

Advertisement
What he did was despicable. This just seems like a case where he pleads and takes lesser charges. Probably never plays at UM but I doubt his playing days are over. Tyreek Hill choked and punched the girl he was with. He got three years probation and was playing at a JUCO that year.
True but Tae ain't even close to Tyreek on the field. Tyreek is the best WR in the NFL. Tae is talented but nowhere near the same as Tyreek.

There is a path out of this for him. It will involve apologies, counseling and advocating against domestic violence. He has potential and children to feed. It would be best for all concerned if he stepped up and figured out how to be a respectable adult father.

True but Tae ain't even close to Tyreek on the field. Tyreek is the best WR in the NFL. Tae is talented but nowhere near the same as Tyreek.
He was in college when it happened, smh.

Advertisement
There is a path out of this for him. It will involve apologies, counseling and advocating against domestic violence. He has potential and children to feed. It would be best for all concerned if he stepped up and figured out how to be a respectable adult father.
Agreed. Him & the Mother need to go their separate ways as well.

There is no scenario where this should be an option. Rok if this hasnt been said previously please go away.
Really because not long ago Manny said that Carter could see time at safety during camp -- and that was before Williams was arrested.
If I propose that Jalen Harrell gets moved back to safety, do I get to stay?

Advertisement
Because reputable employers are clamoring for people with haircuts like that, and often allow them as part of their code of conduct as it pertains to grooming standards.
Didn’t realize he was applying for a job in high school but carry on with your elitist point of view. I’m pretty **** successful but don’t judge kids when they experiment with their hair or clothes (unless it’s skinny jeans).

Advertisement
Agreed. Him & the Mother need to go their separate ways as well.
BOOM to this...BUT we both know that wont happen. They will reconcile and work it out. Thats just how it goes.
They have kids together. There's no way to avoid each other and Jassid's right, we've seen it too many times.

If he can't be faithful, then this won't be an isolated incident.

I'm always hesitant to comment on this type of ****, but what could the mother have possibly done to enrage him to the point that he'd endanger the life of the baby, let alone lay hands on a woman? Coming from a father who almost lost his baby daughter for no other reason than "nature", this is ******* horrific.

Then you step back and consider the plight of a young man who's ceiling just went from probably making the League for a few years and earning life-changing money for his family, to likely going to prison for 10-20 years, his children growing up knowing what he did, and hoping he can land a job flipping burgers when he gets released.

Not validating what went on In this situation but honestly women can do a lot to make a young man Ike Turner they ***… Men have to be smart to not let these women trick them off the streets. Dwyane Haskins just got his tooth knocked out by his wife a lot of these women act out violently towards the men they are in relationships with.

This story is Fckd up bc the woman is pregnant but I’m curious to know the details. If it’s a situation where she was also lashing out violently not thinking about her childs safety either both of them should have charges against them.

Really because not long ago Manny said that Carter could see time at safety during camp -- and that was before Williams was arrested.
If I propose that Jalen Harrell gets moved back to safety, do I get to stay?
I'm of the minority that believes seniors receive preferential playing time so that would be no surprise to me. You implying that it is a good idea or even a solution is what's asinine. If you can bring back the entire 2001 Defensive Backfield I will consider you staying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back