Avantae Williams in Jail (now dismissed from team)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You sound jealous. I'm sure you've been very successful in life. What advice have I given on this forum, exactly?

Now, I own and operate a growing financial consulting firm. And you sound like you've already been to the beach this morning, and have come back with quite a lot of sand in your ******.
I'm impressed by the number of times you have attempted to humble brag. We get it you are better than us.

Advertisement
Confused Season 3 GIF by The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air
Naw Cashmoney and 1968 they are in a 2-man circle jerk.

I'm still hearing an excuse. By the time I was 17 I was accepted to Miami as a finance major on scholarship with plans to work on Wall Street (which I succeeded at) and not a **** person told me I should do, or how to go about, any of that. I had already worked at an accounting practice in high school. Parents didn't go to college, had lousy jobs and took no interest in my grades and I went to an outright bad public school. Who was treating me like an adult?

Personal responsibility is personal responsibility and if you're allowing exogenous factors to stunt you, then you probably weren't cut of the cloth to have personal responsibility in the first place.
Bro everyone has different life experiences..not everybody’s up bringing is the same..sounds like u had good ppl in your corner who raised u the right way..not everyone is that fortunate…lol I promise u I’m coming at u side way, I rock with u on this board..but the whole “well when I was 17” narrative..gotta miss me with that. And again taes situation can’t be dismissed as a kid being a kid

Last edited:
Advertisement
This can be much worse than reported or a bunch of nothing over a heated argument or something in between.
But many dudes have caught charges for BS.
But the laws are so one sided because many women are living a nightmare because they’re petrified of their partners and have no trust in the system.
Ive seen women show up to the ER jacked up and refusing to press charges cause they feel that the punishment for calling the police will be much worse or the man will take it out on the kids. Some dudes out there are horrible POS.
I always call the police and I’ve had women curse me out cause I did or plain just walk out when the cops show up and refuse to talk or flat out change the story. And those are the ones that show up.
It’s a fcked up situation cause some women completely take advantage of the ease in which they can just dial a number and get someone charged and on the outside looking in the dude looks like a monster.
We might never know exactly what happened. But his time here is probably done

You sound jealous. I'm sure you've been very successful in life. What advice have I given on this forum, exactly?

Now, I own and operate a growing financial consulting firm. And you sound like you've already been to the beach this morning, and have come back with quite a lot of sand in your ******.
How many women have you slapped around?

Advertisement
When it comes to the NCAA, Miami has been on the ropes consistently since 1995. We have zero room to ***** up.

And my point here was not that, but that Miami as an institution can and will kick players out without any input from the HC.
I don’t disagree that they can do it I’m just saying there’s no way near as much pressure. This happened back then it would have been immediate.

He allegedly threw a woman that is 8 months pregnant to the ground. The extent of injuries here isn't really all that relevant
If he was the aggressor then cut bait... Plain & simple. However if it turns out to be some crazy hormonal jealous tantrum where she was being physical & he simply responded, let it play out in court.

/Toxic situation regardless & they need to stay away from one another.

Advertisement
Bro everyone has different life experiences..not everybody’s up bringing is the same..sounds like u had good ppl in your corner who raised u the right way..not everyone is that fortunate…lol I promise u I’m coming at u side way, I rock with u on this board..but the whole “well when I was 17” narrative..gotta miss me with that. And again taes situation can’t be as a kid being a kid

I didn't man. I was hungry for better than what I had. And look, I totally get and agree that different people have different experiences. But equality means everyone gets the same opportunities, and when you say "well he was treated like a kid so of course he acts like that" all you're doing is lowering expectations, which is a disservice to the subject in question.

We live in a society where everyone has real opportunities. I was blessed with intelligence and drive. A guy like Williams was blessed with football skills. I knew not to f--k up what I had. He doesn't seem to understand better, and the reality is regardless of his upbringing, he's probably had some very good influences on him in his time at Miami.

My opinion based on no facts of the case, if charges are dropped, lets hope Miami does right and puts him in concealing and a program to help him with this. Just kicking him out and turning your back on it only makes the cycle continue. Take football away while he goes through the programs and gets himself personally together.

Definition of conceal

transitive verb
1: to prevent disclosure or recognition ofconceal the truth

Advertisement
Authorities said Williams became upset that his ex-girlfriend was still there and grabbed her, threw her onto the bed and began yelling at her to “Get the f*** out!”

According to the arrest report, Williams then threw the victim to the floor, grabbed her by the hair, picked her up and threw her on the ground outside of the apartment, causing her to hit her head.

Police said the woman contacted a neighbor, who called police.

The woman was taken to Kendall Regional Medical Center to be treated for her injuries.

Police said she suffered multiple bruises to her arms, a minor bruise to her neck and she also had broken fingernails from the alleged attack.

Putting your hands on a woman is wrong, but some in here made it seem like he punched her knocked her out, kicked her while she was down, and beat her like the UFC fighter did to Christy Mack. If the baby is okay, this will all be dropped.

I don’t disagree that they can do it I’m just saying there’s no way near as much pressure. This happened back then it would have been immediate.
I don’t think this situation has anything to do with coddled football player syndrome
I think we're far removed from NCAA crosshairs, they're almost done as the d1 governing body.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back