Avantae Williams in Jail (now dismissed from team)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would it shock u?
It would be on brand for Manny. Gotta take the good with the bad with him. Manny doesnt believe in giving up on kids who he thinks can be saved. History shows that.

That is why I keep saying Tae wasnt dismissed immediately for a reason. If he had thrown her down a flight of stairs this would be a different story..Manny and Blake want to make sure there isnt any holes in this story before making a decision.

Nobody is saying that what if the girl retracts her statement and says he didnt push her but that she slipped and fell in the midst of a scuffle and out of anger lied to the police that he pushed her to get him arrested. Anything could have happened here. Lets get all the facts before we throw this kid to the wolves.

Advertisement
Again, it's a private institution. Didn't Bill Cosby get his honorary doctorate from Temple taken back?

It would take extraordinary circumstances but there's zero reason they can't just say "we refuse to honor his diploma." My recourse could be a lawsuit but I seriously doubt a judge is in a position in a civil suit to tell a private institution they have to honor a degree if they have a reason not to.
Wow, okay good to know. I have 2 graduate degrees from UM. I value the degrees immensely but also hate the program and certain faculty who made my life miserable for many years. In light of this info, I think I’ll rethink my plans for revenge😆

I am 23 years old and I can say for sure: People who are 19/20 years should be held accountable for everything they do.

Theres two types of people that I know in that age group from 19-25: The ones who started making money and started to work early on and the ones who didnt. Guess who is more mature and makes better decisions?

Wait until you're 30 and realize that all the people who didn't learn to act like an adult by 25 never figure it out.

It's a hoot dealing with 50 year olds that behave like they're 12.

Advertisement
Just throwing this out there. She could have attacked him or was upset that he was kicking her out and she may have fell etc

seen a case where a woman came at a guy with a knife and the wrote him up for pushing her when he was protecting himself.

Even if she drops charges still think its a 2 percent chance MIAMI will do right by him

not a good look but hoping and praying for the best before believing whats true or not yet

I'd assume they'd take another photo but uploading it, especially soon... who knows. Remember, you're talking about the government here. Things don't exactly happen fast or efficiently.

My guess would be the part of the warrant is that he had a warrant and once he was arrested he'd have to face that also, but at the same time, I seriously doubt he had an active warrant and Miami admitted him, so maybe it's just an error?
Could be, def right about it just being weird gov't stuff. I imagine they would use his same booking photo, seems silly to transport him back from the jail into booking just to take another photo then ship him back to jail but again govt does not equal efficient. My guess would be the warrant was for this case, she called 911, he probably left the house, she got transported to the hospital, cops spoke to her there, she gave her version, at that point cops had enough to issue a warrant and went and picked him up.

Because reputable employers are clamoring for people with haircuts like that, and often allow them as part of their code of conduct as it pertains to grooming standards.
Didn’t they do away with those archaic “grooming standards”? Or was that only in certain areas?

Advertisement
OR... wait for it now.... OR... they're mature enough to act like adults regardless of how "adults" treat them, which is ADULT behavior?

If someone is treating you like a child, and you use that as an excuse to act like a child, all you've done is proven that you're a child.
I don’t think this situation has anything to do with coddled football player syndrome

Wait until you're 30 and realize that all the people who didn't learn to act like an adult by 25 never figure it out.

It's a hoot dealing with 50 year olds that behave like they're 12.
God no, mental age and physical age is the exact same, you know...

Advertisement
Didn’t they do away with those archaic “grooming standards”? Or was that only in certain areas?
You ever walked into a reputable law firm and seen somebody working there with neck tattoos and insane hair like that? How about an investment bank? How about an reputable accounting firm?

Sure, McDonalds will hire you all day long, but your chances of getting any kind of white collar job are basically zero.

My first job I was allowed to wear a charcoal or navy suit with a white shirt and striped tie with no more than two colors. Black, plain toe shoes. And it was one of the biggest companies in the world, in a professional role.

No major corporation worth a **** wants (or will tolerate) their employees looking like that.

Manny will have literally zero say in this matter.
Not sure about this. He hasnt been suspended from the school from what I can see. He has been suspended from the football team. UM as the institution has not even weighed in yet on this. He will have some say, just not the final say.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back