Avantae Williams discusses Miami, Oregon, and future visits

The gaytors are such an over-rated shît show, I can’t imagine why someone would go there when they have better options. If it’s about bags and any semblance of stability, he’s much better off at UGA than UiF. I’d love to have him but we know what happens when UGA or Bama bag up.

Gotta beat the TURDS in August to have any chance

Advertisement
How close are him and Zo...I never hear either one mentioned each other. Just curious

Dude started as a true freshman on a top 5 team and you think he was awful. Did he give up a few big plays? Sure, as did **** near every other CB in the country. I highly doubt Smart would have started a true freshman if he was awful

Advertisement
Dude started as a true freshman on a top 5 team and you think he was awful. Did he give up a few big plays? Sure, as did **** near every other CB in the country. I highly doubt Smart would have started a true freshman if he was awful
And I believe he got benched.

I mean if he’s looking for coaching Banda has put sets of safety’s in the league consistently...

Just saying... maximizing guys like JJ and bringing out the best in sleepers like Redwine

They committed to UM like same week or was it same day? He committed right after Lingard and they talked about each other a lot.
When he de-commited LO tweeted out that he doesn’t know what happened and to not ask him about it.

Advertisement
Williams is easy to figure out. He's got a kid, looking to provide for said child right now. The school that can hook that up will win his services. I'm talking about housing, transportation, schooling, childcare, food, diapers and other misc expenses.

Williams is easy to figure out. He's got a kid, looking to provide for said child right now. The school that can hook that up will win his services. I'm talking about housing, transportation, schooling, childcare, food, diapers and other misc expenses.
Wasn't Jeff Thomas in the same situation when we signed him.

Advertisement
Wasn't Jeff Thomas in the same situation when we signed him.
Yes, similar situation and one of the reasons he left us last year. One of the differences however is Thomas didn't have $eorgia and Oregon after him as well. I have no doubt Oregon is offering him all kinds of goodies for his child.

I have no doubt Oregon is offering him all kinds of goodies for his child.

I'm sure you're right. But he'll flip to anyone local who will give him a similar package. No way he leaves his entire family behind when they don't want to travel. Too tough a sell.

Advertisement
kinda reminds me of what josh jobe did a couple cycles ago, visited miami probaly 10+ times, been getting recruited since he was young, when signing day came around bama came with too much $$ and he dipped

This kid is all over the place and that is never a good sign. It's pretty obvious that Oregon is his placeholder and that he's fishing. UGA makes sense from that perspective but they are filling up. I don't see him going to the clown college in Tallahassee. He may indeed end up at UF if they have a great year. I know it sounds strange but this kid may end here at UM. We usually don't do well with these types of kids but times are changing and we have a lot to offer. I think that we are going to have a really fun ride this year and that will most certainly draw the attention of a few frontrunners. Personally, I would love to have him as AW is a freak athlete with tremendous range. I mean a 4.25 shuttle? Are you kidding me? His 40 was good and his vert was straight nasty. We need to take care of business on the field to have a good shot.

Advertisement
Back