Avantae gone

I'm not going to judge the young man for that one or draw any sweeping conclusions about him from that, but I will note all 3 kids are with the same young woman. Regardless, hope he figures it out for their sake.

Not sure where you got that sweeping conclusion from, but all 3 kids are from different women. They don't even look the same.

Advertisement
Didn’t seem to want to play within a scheme… just liked to free lance

Best of luck to him maybe he figures it out at his next stop

Doesn't generally bode well for college or the next level. Better hope he learns to eventually play in a scheme or it's going to be resigned to pick-up games at the park.

Advertisement
Didn’t even thank the university after we stuck our necks out for him and gave him a second chance after the assault.
Not shocked. Wouldn't be surprised to learn that he is a pain behind the scenes. Even though he's talented, I doubt that Mario and staff fought that hard to get him to stay. He needs a fresh start and I'm quite sure the staff didn't stand in his way.

1669769235887.png

Advertisement
Signed here over FU and most of us were ecstatic. Thought he'd be a tough, rangy, ball-hawking safety for us. Unfortunately, the on-field results were inconsistent, at best. For the sake of his 3 young children, I really hope he bucks up and finds success somewhere.
3 young children? I'm sure I'll catch some flack for this, but that right there is a glaring sign of bad judgment.

Advertisement
Had a good 2021 season and looked like a very good safety in the making. I give him a pass this year as many players took a step back. Interesting to see what kind of player he ends up being. Wonder if he ends up playing for one of his former coaches who were very high on him.

I was a huge Tae fan and was a little bummed when he announced. Then I realized he's been a jag since he got here. Wish him the best.

Advertisement
Nothing personal, I’ll keep this about football. Avantae looked really bad when he was on the field this year. Especially after he looked really good in 2021. Totally blowing coverages, way undercutting passes, just looking lost a lot of the time. Maybe it was the scheme? Maybe he isn’t putting in the work? No idea but he definitely could use a change of scenery. I have no issue with him moving on

Advertisement
Back