2025 Austin Simmons 4* QB from the Muck/Pahokee

Advertisement
Theyre mentioning it on their board....which 1) **** they think a hs soph is their best option this year 2) IF he is solid, what's that mean for lagway

That’s ridiculous and will be an indictment on their staff. The kid is talented but let him be a kid and graduate with his right class. Not 2 years early. Hopefully it’s a bad rumor and the coaches nor his parents encourage it.

He graduated already? How? At 15?
Screenshot 2023-03-31 at 6.13.44 PM.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
each other 😂

Lol. I get the draw of Mario and Mirabal to O linemen. What’s the draw for QBs to Sling Blade Billy and his off field QB coRch, O’Hare???

They really didn’t show anything special on O. Richardson is getting drafted on athletic upside not completion percentage and development.

Lol. I get the draw of Mario and Mirabal to O linemen. What’s the draw for QBs to Sling Blade Billy and his off field QB coRch, O’Hare???

They really didn’t show anything special on O. Richardson is getting drafted on athletic upside not completion percentage and development.
Exactly what I'm saying lol, plus AR last year was one of the most inaccurate QBs in the nation also so I don't know how that's a draw for high school recruits

Advertisement
Back