2025 Austin Simmons 4* QB from the Muck/Pahokee

lindend

Money, its gotta be da shoes!
Premium
Folks have been whining about the lack of an offer for a while, but Austin Simmons got his offer in January. Came to Junior Day and enjoyed his visit. Another lefty QB so if we get "Air" Noland this year, then it could be back to back lefties.

Advertisement
I like this kid. He's got good arm strength, accurate, nice touch on his deep balls, and can zip it in there when he needs to, athletic enough to avoid the rush. He can do work in the pocket while getting hit. That takes courage. AND from the Muck. Yeah, sign his *** up.

Advertisement
I like this kid. He's got good arm strength, accurate, nice touch on his deep balls, and can zip it in there when he needs to, athletic enough to avoid the rush. He can do work in the pocket while getting hit. That takes courage. AND from the Muck. Yeah, sign his *** up.

Yeah he looks pretty good. Needs to clean up his release but he's only a sophomore - he drops the ball pretty low winding up.

Yeah he looks pretty good. Needs to clean up his release but he's only a sophomore - he drops the ball pretty low winding up.
Yeah, that can be coached. He kind of has a long whip like windup and "slings" windup like Randall Cunningham. Even if he don't change it, I still say, "TAKE".

Advertisement
this is my qb in that class locally.
A lot to like here...nice base, smooth release, anticipation and very good rhythm in those highlights.

I thought he was class of '24, but another year to develop physically and he'll get a lot of attention.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Played as an 8th grader at Flanagan, is he from the muck or is he a Broward kid?

Also, supposedly is smart too, getting his AA before he even gets to college. That’s per Jerry rising stars
Believe I read he's actually from Dade originally. So I will just say he's going to spend his senior year at Central. Safe bet lol.

Advertisement
Also cb to florida and his twitter seems to be all gaytor...are they really trying to get him to reclassify to 2023 for fall camp?

Advertisement
Back