2025 Austin Simmons 4* QB from the Muck/Pahokee

Advertisement
Lol. I get the draw of Mario and Mirabal to O linemen. What’s the draw for QBs to Sling Blade Billy and his off field QB coRch, O’Hare???

They really didn’t show anything special on O. Richardson is getting drafted on athletic upside not completion percentage and development.
You'd think the lizards would struggle with QB recruiting after the Rashada debacle.

Of course, we made it easier for them by not recruiting Lagway aggressively

You'd think the lizards would struggle with QB recruiting after the Rashada debacle.

Of course, we made it easier for them by not recruiting Lagway aggressively

Billy is a good recruiter. Crooters croot. Doesn't matter what previous results say, if you can croot, you can croot.

Advertisement
Then why is Mertz his best option at QB then

Because Rashada blew up in his face for reasons that are not in his control.

It’s always **** Billy and **** everything that might even be associated with the gator, every day of the week. But I’m too old to just make **** up to troll strangers on the internet. The dude will probably recruit pretty well at Florida.

Because Rashada blew up in his face for reasons that are not in his control.

It’s always **** Billy and **** everything that might even be associated with the gator, every day of the week. But I’m too old to just make **** up to troll strangers on the internet. The dude will probably recruit pretty well at Florida.
They better get they funds in order than if they want to recruit with the big boys in the sec if not their class will get plucked last minute again now matter how much they like Billy

Advertisement
Back