Austin Barber

Advertisement
In those highlights he has good hat+hand placement, maintains half-man relationship in pass pro, and his grip strength is outstanding. I don't see the ankle flexion and quickness of a T who can vertical set on an island but he can play G or T with chip help.

Overall looks like a high floor prospect with a good frame and functional skill.

Advertisement
No insider information, but anybody else think barber’s offer was to build leverage against Seymore and force his hand? Barber announces his offer yesterday and then tonight seymore announces he is shutting down his recruitment. I thought seymore shut it down months ago.

Advertisement
No insider information, but anybody else think barber’s offer was to build leverage against Seymore and force his hand? Barber announces his offer yesterday and then tonight seymore announces he is shutting down his recruitment. I thought seymore shut it down months ago.
None.

El Gammel was a horrible take imo. Not UM caliber, not even close.

Pretty sure somebody poured concrete in his shoes or something.

was th the guy who was dunking in his videos and had the guys here creaming off of that

I think this was a desperation take by searles

Can see why you say that, but Seymore is a G/C and Barber is a T. I think they just want both and to continue building the line.

Advertisement
Advertisement
And other video, too. The three OL we have committed now are great gets. This guy is a project. I'd rather go portal here.
This wasn't even a bad video... He won 2/3 of 4 reps. In a competition like this the DL always has the advantage. I've seen numerous 5 Star future ALL Conference Starters get the business in these drills, it means nothing

This wasn't even a bad video... He won 2/3 of 4 reps. In a competition like this the DL always has the advantage. I've seen numerous 5 Star future ALL Conference Starters get the business in these drills, it means nothing
Big Baby is playing a lot 1st year and starting year 2. The other 2 will be playing a lot year 2. Austin is too much of a project. Better go get a portal guy for a couple years.

Advertisement
Back