Austin Barber

More like both...

Haye talked about Rutgers talking to him a lot... Thad can’t shake the rumors about him being worried about the depth chart... whoever he is close to can’t stop talking about how much Chaney and rooster make him think about Miami’s depth (bad early sign)

lashlee has shown he rotates backs and gets all involved. Thad would rather go be a bell cow at a smaller school and get ran into the ground over 3 years. If the kid is smart, he sees you don’t need all that traction on your tires to be able to get to the nfl.

Advertisement
lashlee has shown he rotates backs and gets all involved. Thad would rather go be a bell cow at a smaller school and get ran into the ground over 3 years. If the kid is smart, he sees you don’t need all that traction on your tires to be able to get to the nfl.
That would be my pitch to him as well...

You look at the NFL and the studs that are there they went 300 carries a year for 3 years RBs in college

they usually play sparingly before once great year and then bounce....

That would be my pitch to him as well...

You look at the NFL and the studs that are there they went 300 carries a year for 3 years RBs in college

they usually play sparingly before once great year and then bounce....

there is also this thing called injuries. Not picking miami cause of Chaney and Knighton is super weak. Not saying he is going to bounce but if he does...

Confused Curb Your Enthusiasm GIF

Advertisement
Or he wants to be Ron Dayne, or Melvin Gordon, or Lamont Jordan. It is what it is. If he's looking I expect Hickson and Lashlee to be looking too. F that. RB are a dime a dozen. You see guys in the **** league from Sam Houston State. Go find me a big back w some vision and quick feet. No stiff dudes like James Wilder please. I don't think I'm asking too much

Last edited:
To tell tos he’s talking to Rutgers just says it all. Rutgers. Lmao.
I really wish Franklin ends up in this class. However, I understand if a kid truly believes in himself and believes he can be a starter and flourish and has confidence in his talents. But he hast to see that at some point he’s going to compete. Ruckers might bring somebody else in they might take a spot too. We’ve had guys that are Hall of Famer‘s that came here and had to sit or wait. So saying that you want to start right away and try to make it to the NFL as soon as possible might not be 100% selfish, but there is selfishness in that statement and if that’s the case then he should really be on the team.
If he really wants to make it to the nfl he should be on a team that is t gonna run him into the ground.
He should care about getting stronger faster leaner and improving and contributing to the team. If the team eats more players come and more exposure you get.

Thad needs to put his big boy pants on or just bounce
Agree D. I am so sick of this kid it’s reached epic levels, like Jobe levels! Shlt or get off the pot kid because plenty of kids want a spot and his game playing is becoming a problem. At this point Diaz needs to flat out tell him your either fully committed and signing early or we’re moving on. Then give Amari a committable offer and tell Thad enjoy New Jersey. Smh

Advertisement
Zion, Walker and Campbell as swing guy.

G should be Navaughn and Rivers, C should be battle between Gaynor, Scaife and maybe Reed. That is some girth inside finally that we desperately need and been missing.

That's not a lot of depth at OT. Walker hasn't taken a snap and Campbell has been meh during his time here. With 1 injury we are in trouble.

Advertisement
That's not a lot of depth at OT. Walker hasn't taken a snap and Campbell has been meh during his time here. With 1 injury we are in trouble.
Same as this year. Zion has been a blessing, and solidified LT. Walker talent is something we're banking on. Scaife is a better RT than RG so he'd help too, just see him being our best C. Gaynor has had a rough year.

He forgot washington who I like. Again he is young and raw, but he will have a year under his belt. I think walker will need one more year. I see zion and campbell as the guys next year.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back