Austin Barber

Yikes if Thad leaves....

Names I’m throwing out.. kick the tires on Amari? That kid from Lakeland (yes I know) can’t remember his name right now but he seemed like a lighting bolt with the ball in his hands.

Haye.... what about the kid who just decommited from Tenn Darryl Jackson??
Jackson has always been hovering around ,especially last few months.

I love Thad , one of my favorite recruits but our depth chart seems to be messing with him.

Advertisement
Jackson has always been hovering around ,especially last few months.

I love Thad , one of my favorite recruits but our depth chart seems to be messing with him.
We need a RB and we can't afford a JAG either, there's a real possibility we will only have Knighton and Chaney next year, maybe Burns and Harris come back if we can't sign a HS RB, but I don't see it. I think Harris will have a shot at making a NFL roster

Advertisement
Was going to start a thread today on we need another OL. So ... we do. Barber sounds like a good option.

Losing Thad would really stink. Need a RB and he's a really talented athlete, IMO. Hopefully it's just talk in this thread re him.

As for Haye, not sure what to say. We continue to recruit M. Smith so ... guessing he sees the writing on the wall.

Advertisement
If Justice thinks we need another guy we probably do. I’ll defer to him and our very own Prop Joe on Barber‘s talent.

Gotta keep Thad and Haye. Silvera looked around at the last minute and we didn’t stop recruiting him. Do not let local talent like this leave, especially Thad.

if Rumph had just gotten McBurrows to verbal back over the summer many of the pitchforks wouldn’t have come out for his head. Still need one more but I’d prefer a portal kid who’s ready to fight for a starting role.

Advertisement
Advertisement
You like him a lot so I’ll sign off. Big mofos that move like him normally hit.

If his offer is commitable he’s coming. No doubt.
It sounds like it is judging by the Ivins article out. His words...

"They were saying that even though it's close to the [Early Signing Period] they don't not want me. They said that they are still figuring out numbers, but they had a big meeting about my film and they said that I'm a good enough player, so ***** it," Barber said over the phone.

It sounds like it is judging by the Ivins article out. His words...

"They were saying that even though it's close to the [Early Signing Period] they don't not want me. They said that they are still figuring out numbers, but they had a big meeting about my film and they said that I'm a good enough player, so ***** it," Barber said over the phone.
He’s been waiting lol

Advertisement
Back