Aunt Becky is the bagman?

Advertisement
You realize that the kids that apply to the elite coastal schools, and the kids playing ball in the SEC are two different classes of kids, right? Let's be honest, this is news only because it's so incredibly stupid how it was handled. These parents could have easily gone to the development office and made a "Donation" and in a lot of cases, the kids would have gotten the same boost. That's perfectly legal, and no one would have known. Think about it, you really think that William H. Macy's daughter wouldn't have been admitted to a drama program at a top end school? Just if he would have agreed to speak and hold a couple of workshops at the school, that would have been enough, along with that big *** check.

Development admits happen everywhere, even UMiami, it's just that these parents didn't want their kids to be associated with that, so they decided to go this route. I'll never get why, anyone that spends ten seconds around Aunt Becky's dumbass daughter knows she isn't at SC for the education. She's there to ride frat boy D, and tailgate in the fall.

Being admitted to these schools is the ticket to the feudal overlords who now rule us. They can’t trust that people who get in truely on merit and work to learn we go along with the **** power elite we now have. These people get jobs it the ruling class as permanent overseers or as step to elected office or media propaganda lords. Understand, this is standard corruption practice and opens the window on the fact that America meritocracy is,has been dead, or certainly on death bed. It is the stuff revolutions are born of.

Being admitted to these schools is the ticket to the feudal overlords who now rule us. They can’t trust that people who get in truely on merit and work to learn we go along with the **** power elite we now have. These people get jobs it the ruling class as permanent overseers or as step to elected office or media propaganda lords. Understand, this is standard corruption practice and opens the window on the fact that America meritocracy is,has been dead, or certainly on death bed. It is the stuff revolutions are born of.

The revolution isn't ever happening. How do I know? Because Donald Trump is the President of the United States. A guy who is literally the epitome of the grasping, annoying, bull**** artist elite managed to be elected President, despite being a miserable failure as a businessman. As long as the wealthy can convince the stupid amongst us that it's some minority, some random small group of people that is the problem instead of the greedy jackasses that rig the system in their favor, nothing will change.

Don't get me wrong, I don't fault people for being wealthy. Hey, if you make money, that's cool as long as you aren't out here trying to hoard it away from everyone else. When is enough enough? Why do you have to own it ALL? Why do you have to rig the system to where no one can climb unless they hit the genetic lottery? Why? That's my problem. In previous generations, the wealthy understood that if they just avoided being uncontrollably greedy, other people could come up and that they would still benefit. Henry Ford could have easily pocketed the additional money he paid his workers, but he understood that by paying them extra, he was making it possible for those people to eventually be able to own a Ford one day as well. You have employers that are willing to spend billions on share buybacks, while not giving people decent raises. Never mind the fact that the easiest, most efficient way to ensure long term prosperity is to put money into the hands on the middle class. They are going to put that money back into the **** system, which means the people that control the companies will get the money back.

The revolution isn't ever happening. How do I know? Because Donald Trump is the President of the United States. A guy who is literally the epitome of the grasping, annoying, bull**** artist elite managed to be elected President, despite being a miserable failure as a businessman. As long as the wealthy can convince the stupid amongst us that it's some minority, some random small group of people that is the problem instead of the greedy jackasses that rig the system in their favor, nothing will change.

Don't get me wrong, I don't fault people for being wealthy. Hey, if you make money, that's cool as long as you aren't out here trying to hoard it away from everyone else. When is enough enough? Why do you have to own it ALL? Why do you have to rig the system to where no one can climb unless they hit the genetic lottery? Why? That's my problem. In previous generations, the wealthy understood that if they just avoided being uncontrollably greedy, other people could come up and that they would still benefit. Henry Ford could have easily pocketed the additional money he paid his workers, but he understood that by paying them extra, he was making it possible for those people to eventually be able to own a Ford one day as well. You have employers that are willing to spend billions on share buybacks, while not giving people decent raises. Never mind the fact that the easiest, most efficient way to ensure long term prosperity is to put money into the hands on the middle class. They are going to put that money back into the **** system, which means the people that control the companies will get the money back.

Trump bought his kids into college. They'd have gone to UCF probably without daddy's bribes.

Trump couldnt buy his daughter into Harvard Law though. She's just too poor a student to make that happen apparently. As a result, Trump had the DOJ join the lawsuit over the Asians.

The whole system is rigged. When the wealthy/powerful dont get their way, they retaliate

Advertisement
And they [Harvard] are very likely to lose that case...and badly.

I think its up to SCOTUS this year or next.

COULD fundamentally reshape admissions amd affitmative action.

Right now it's in the district court. There has to be a verdict, then it goes to the COA if appealed. Only after the COA could the SC hear it, and the SC doesn't have to touch it if they dont want to.

I assume you don't like Trump. That is fine, but to think that he somehow the elite's candidate is beyond comprehension. The establishment of both parties have been ferociously working to get rid of him since day one. You clearly have no idea why Trump voters voted for him. Don't feel bad, neither do the Bushes or Clintons and the elite of either party, the entire media including the Republican establishment Fox News. You stated truth about greedy jackasses that rig the system is what got Trump elected. You are on our side, but just do not realize it, yet

Clearly you are well informed and smart because you recognized the one true great capitalist, Henry Ford, bravo my man. Ford believed you should pay workers the most possible for the reason you stated, they are the consumers. I'm not sure why you think others of his day were the same. They hated him. They had a fit when he raised wages repeatedly and had a crap **** when he put safety glass in windshields. His peers all eventually copied JP Morgan's business model which was cruel and brutal as **** to anyone but the owners.

You are thinking all the right stuff but your passion has blinded you to who is who today. You and I am on the same side. The revolution starts the day we all realize it. Let hope we can get a coujple more NCs before it starts.

Advertisement
Kids all over the country get turned down from Harvard based on all kind of crazy crap. For example, in my day Harvard required applicants to be interviewed by an alum. Who knows how many kids were sunk by an interviewer that just didn't like them for whatever reason. Could some of those have been based on race? **** yes, and no one cared then or now. I've been fortunate enough to be on speaking terms with some admissions counselors, and they've told me to a man "Asians unfortunately have a perception problem in University admissions. A lot are extremely similar, in regards to resume and accomplishments". The Asians that have a compelling story, that are truly unique tend to do well in University admissions, but the stereotypical grade grubbing, "I want to be pre-med" types are the ones that are finding problems. Those kids in general, regardless of race are finding problems, because no one wants to build a freshman class around those kids. Remember the following: Asians are OVERREPRESENTED in regards to the Harvard student body, if you were to compare to the overall population.

'' Remember the following: Asians are OVERREPRESENTED in regards to the Harvard student body, if you were to compare to the overall population.''

Probably because they are smarter than the rest of us in general. It is what it is.

Someone is feeding you some bad info, LMAO.https://www.trump.com/ Must suck to be so poor you have to live here in the winter. Stop watching CNN it makes you dumb. Don't bet on not having another revolution, this country needs one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Right now it's in the district court. There has to be a verdict, then it goes to the COA if appealed. Only after the COA could the SC hear it, and the SC doesn't have to touch it if they dont want to.

You are correct...I thought already at Appellate Court...still at Boston District...

Last edited:
The issue with Harvard is that the rejected Asians have been rejected because of a "personal rating". Would anyone tolerate that if they were black?

i h
I can't take credit for it. I've heard a few people use it before. It's a play on O'Sullivan (similar to Mick on Mc whatever) so it's pretty much limited to Irish massholes.

Aren't they all Irish though?

Yup and we're all Massholes. I've got Masshole relatives all over Boston. You want to talk about corruption, you wanted a job in the fire dept you had to go through my uncle and his brothers. Spent many summers at his Revere summer beach homes.

Advertisement
Gawd all mighty we have some super insiders here that got a hold of all the Trump kid’s college transcripts. Boy are we a lucky forum.

Trump, a billionaire, is a miserable failure as a business mane? We should all fail so miserably!

When you inherit **** near everything, and could have been wealthier than you already are by merely investing the money into the easiest and least risky index funds on the market, that says something about your business acumen. Never mind the distinct possibility that he is probably fudging his wealth. Think about it, Trump has failed in practically every business venture he has taken on. The ONLY thing he has managed to do well is license his name, and let actual competent business people run the enterprises instead. There's a reason why this guy can't get a **** dime from any American bank. Think about that. I have a better chance of getting a loan from an American bank than Donald Trump does.

By the way, successful businessmen don't end up filing for bankruptcy over and over again. He's a bull**** artist, and that's why the true economic elite laugh at him. Whether it's Buffett, Bloomberg, Murdoch and others, he's a laughingstock. There's a reason why the NFL wouldn't let him buy in, there's a reason why this guy has the worst inferiority complex I've ever seen outside of Vince McMahon.

Advertisement
Gawd all mighty we have some super insiders here that got a hold of all the Trump kid’s college transcripts. Boy are we a lucky forum.

If you really think those guys got into Ivy League schools on their own merit, then you are either a pathetic shill, or a moron. It's at least believable that someone like Jeb Bush was able to get in, it's believable that someone like John Kerry could have been coached and found a way in. The Trump kids carry themselves like morons, and if brains were gasoline they wouldn't have enough to power a flea's motorcycle.

If you really think those guys got into Ivy League schools on their own merit, then you are either a pathetic shill, or a moron. It's at least believable that someone like Jeb Bush was able to get in, it's believable that someone like John Kerry could have been coached and found a way in. The Trump kids carry themselves like morons, and if brains were gasoline they wouldn't have enough to power a flea's motorcycle.
There's only one moron here.

Trump inherited around 12 million and went Gordon Gekko wit it.

He keeps a private jet.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back